Reviews for All I Need
Slytherinfetish chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I'm not usually one for Severus and Lily but I actually really enjoyed this little snapshot of time. It would be lovely to see it elongated... How they got to this point sort of thing :) keep writing!
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow! That was hot and I loved it!
DofD chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
The most perfect Lily/Severus one-shot I have EVER read!
Severus-Toujours chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
ah, that was lovely.
Leiah7 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Perfect fic for a perfect ship ! Love it :)
ladyvader99 chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
*fans self* oh my oh my
Pietus chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Mm, so cute :)
ShadowedPlague chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
THAT WAS BLOODY WONDERFUL!
broadwaybound101 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I really. Really. Really liked it! Will there be a sequel?
Vampyromaniac chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
A forbidden treasure, to remember that these threads were once intertwined, that would each be untimely severed by the Fates.

The description of a moment frozen in time fits well. They're not supposed to be here, but though their lives will move on, no one can take this moment away from them.

Apologies for the previous accidental posts.
Vampyromaniac chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Ugh and I just did it again! Anyway that last sentence was supposed to read,
...

Sorry, accidentally clicked submit before I was done typing.
Vampyromaniac chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Surprised you haven't gotten more reviews for this. You really made me feel something inside - the heartbreak, the yearning, the passion. A connection between the truest of friends, a little slice of heaven stolen from the gods, between two souls whose paths are destined to diverge. A forbidden treasure, to remember that these threads were once intertwined,
ninaxw chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
I love this story! It's true that Lily has a husband but it's so touching to know how much Snape loved her and I think he deserved to have her even if for a little while.
HollyMalfoy779 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
You know that Snape dies right?