Reviews for To Be A Myth
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
I like how you had Jun and Sam behind the scenes the whole time and how both Cody's and Ken's destinies were swapped.
DarkLunar1312 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is really nice! To actually have sort of a back story to the first 2 seasons for Digimon. Thank you for positing it.
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
keep going make a story out of this please!
Ai-chan chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Oookaaay. Well that was different. But I'm not quite sure what to think of it. :P
junfan chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
I keep on coming back to read this story. It's really good, I just wish that you would continue it, but oh well. I agree, June does need more love lol. Thanks for the story!
Davisfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow that was a brilliant story. Nice to see a nice one about June for once. I'm so sick of seeing her bashed all the time. Just cause she liked that idiot blonde. lol. This showed quite a twist. Would be cool if you made a story where they all found out June was one of the originals. Wow, that would be cool. Might make Matt think twice about picking on her anymore. lol.

Anyways this was great.
Kaito Lune chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
That was an interesting read. I thought it was stated that Cody was an only child for all his life. Oh well, still good. Never thought that it could have all been planned.
Jake-Everfree chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
well this was abit strange for me to read. it wasn't bad just diffrent. i think it still was pretty good though
Geekgirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2010