Reviews for A coincidental scene
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
please update!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
YOU MUST CONTINUE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. THIS STORY HAS ME HOOKED. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS AMAZING PIECE OF WORK. OH AND THE AMANDA SEYFRIED PART HAHAHAHHAHAHA
Guest chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
nice! :D i liked the last part!
Canichan001 chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Haha that was fun! but painful at the same time cuz they both kinda know that they r each other's long lost love yet rgh! Next chapter! :D
AiramEnayle chapter 7 . 3/18/2014
I know my last review was telling you that I'm a little bit confused but I am thankful now you put an end to my confusion...maybe I am looking for some consistency and flow of your story wherein some of the chapters missing those criteria. Though your plot is good but in making or writng a story regardless it short or long you should make sure the flow is consistent..but overall for this chapter its getting better. My review is merely a positive point of view as a reader.
TeddyBearStuffings chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Hey! I really hope you update soon cuz i really need to know what happens next!
Yumi to kuroi hane chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
Super cute! T.T can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
am i the only one who's getting confused? :0 your story's great but... please make the story clearer :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I'm really enjoying your story and your style of writing! Like the reviewers before me, it is a little bit unclear but not so unclear that it takes away from the story. You're doing an awesome job and I look forward to reading the rest of your work! :)
AiramEnayle chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
i am a little bit confused...your story is good but can you write more precise and clarity...
adriana ayuzawa chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Simplemente genial, ninguno sabe quien es el otro aunque en realidad lo sospechan, ya quiero que lo descubran para saber su reaccion pero aun me gusta este juego de rivales, actualiza pronto plissss
Yumi to kuroi hane chapter 5 . 3/10/2014
This story is really interesting but I'm a tad bit confused, update soon!
Canichan001 chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Why why why why WHY the cliffhanger!? Rgh I reeeeeeeally hope u update soon cuz I like the plot twist of misaki being a spy nd I think usui is the one who captured her at the end...? Haha not quite sure but please! Ahhh I'm about to pull my hair out! Save my hair please... ;)
Misami1213 chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
No no no! Keep writing it's awesome! ;((( update as fast! Gambatte!
Ariella Forverrr chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Damn right I bugged you! I was not going to settle for you just not updating! xD
Finally after this long wait I can finally read chapter 5 of A Coincidental Scene. Kinda feels surreal.
WAIT WAIT WAIT! So Misaki dyed her hair and put in contacts then Usui captured her knowing she was an enemy then he disguised himself so they're now BOTH disguised so they cant recognize each other? HOLY S#%} WHAT THE F#*%!? Now you REALLY need to update soon because I get quite impatient when anxious -.-