Reviews for Asparagus
Becablanca chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
THAT IS THE SWEETEST THING EVER.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Slight grammar issue here "only realises until much later". I think you meant "only realizes much later".

Other than that, very cute! Neville is AWESOME!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
aww, cute story :D
algernonfetchjily chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Oh, the idea is so very cute! Even though I'm not an avid Neville/Luna shipper, I adore this little story!
manic ayla chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
This actually seems so like Neville and Luna that I don't know how you did it lol. Short and sweet. :)
my insides are blue chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This was so cute and adorable!

I absolutely loved your characterizations! Neville was perfect with his sweet compliment and oblivious Luna was also great! Your formatting of the story was what struck me as the best thing. I thought the way you wrote this was really good as well. The whole idea of the asparagus only being eaten by Luna and Neville only wanting the asparagus because she ate them, and it was just so sweet! Great job!
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
There were a couple of awkward spots here, and at least one rather unfortunate typo, but overall this was quite enjoyable. _ I love Nevelle/Luna, and this was so lovely, especially the end where Luna doesn't understand until much later that he was talking about her. lol :D

It does seem odd, though, that out of *all* the students at Hogwarts, Luna's the only one who likes asparagus - it's really good, and I know lots of people who enjoy it, including one of my own kids. Maybe if it had been Brussels sprouts? But then, I love those too and know many other people who also do. :P
Emily Mae chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
This was cute! I'm not a big Neville/Luna shipper, but they're growing on me, and the little anecdote you depict here seems like exactly the subtle sort of thing that Neville would do to let Luna know he liked her. And basing a whole one-shot around asparagus, well, that takes some talent!

A few small errors: Ravenclaw table is squished into one word in the first sentence. Secondly, you wrote "I've seen a girl I like eating him" when I think you mean /them/. :]
Esther Huffleclaw chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was cute. I like Neville/Luna - they make a very cute couple.

The story does need a little editing, however.

There shouldn't be a comma after "One day a boy"

"I've seen a girl I like eating him" - should be 'them' or 'it' rather than 'him'
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I really liked the way you pictured Luna in this! The way she ignored people's dirty looks and comments and just went on eating was nicely done, and the way you stated "she eats it alone" was very sad… I liked the way Neville went and talked to her, you showed his timidity well, and yet he proved very brave in talking to her so openly. It was cute and quite Luna-ish that she didn't understand at once that he was speaking of her… I like the way you referred to her as "the one girl that eats asparagus" in the last sentence, it seemed to stress the oddity in her behaviour and how unique she is…
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
NevilleLuna :DDDD
done.with.marblesxx chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
This is very cute :) I like the idea.
Luna Rapunzel chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Found this fic of yours reading the nominations for the RLt awards, and I have to say, Pingers, this is adorable! Love Neville's thoughtfulness the way you characterized him here. Great work!
sunshinedasies chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I see why Luna eats them! well done!
wandering endlessly chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
aw, I love :D It's so cute, and I love this couple, the two 'weirdos' getting together. Love it :D