Reviews for your eyes are the brightest stars
a walk on the w i l d side chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
This is so gorgeous, I love the language used here and the star references are gorgeous. It's all so beautiful, and Lucy's change is really powerfully told. Or told really powerfully, whichever you prefer. The characters are great and the end is just gorgeous :)

Wonderful.
centralperks chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Simply, simply, lovely. You write incredibly well, dear, and you made such a good story from this pairing. I loved Lucy; she was stunning. I love how you brought her through the different stages of innocence, wow, just great!

Nice work!
wizardsandtimelords chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
wonderful, just wonderful :)
i love teddyvictorie jamesOC chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i really like your story it's really good
squeakyswings chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Your characterizations of Lucy and Lorcan (and the little bit of Lily, because I will always have a soft spot for the Slytherin Lily) are absolute perfection. I really really love the structure of this, and the use of constellations/stars, and the way Lucy and Lorcan come together. I also adore how you've made this about the Weasley/Potter families, as well as about Lucy and Lorcan as individuals, and your writing style is so distinct and lovely.
over-rehearsed chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Aww, I loved that. Its really good b
LaPaige chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was wonderful. I have a hard time keeping up with future pairings simply because of my small brain capacity, but I always have had a soft spot for LilyTeddy and LucyLorcan, both of which are obviously in this. I love how you have so many different themes in here: loss, romance, family, friends. It's so brilliantly written :)

I especially love Molly calling her sister a slut in fourteen different languages, but maybe that's just me.
rhea lupin chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
fwbkeu84jht4yuoi5jr

You most definitely did NOT ruin my pairing, you've made it even better. (I love how it's just like my pairing now, 'cos I've written 20 fics for it - and co-written 2.) This was FABULOUS. I lovedlovedloved your Lucy; she was perfectly portrayed. I really felt everything you were attempting to convey. I also loved your Molly - I've been wanting to get her out of her Ice Queen demeanour, and you just did that here. Also, Lorcan was perfect and undecided and great. I would've preferred LilyLysander in there, but still. :D It was perrrfecttt, okay? You should write more of these two, because I loved it so much.