Reviews for Haunted
The Descent into Chaos chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Pretty cool re-enactment.
LBF chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wonderful. I love their relationship.
VintageManniqueen chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
The idea is definitely there- but it seemed mostly like a retelling of the scene. You should continue and elaborate more on what we didn't see!
TheChiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
i loved this fic! it was written exactly as the movie said it! i thought that was very acurate of you xDD

i loved this movie, but i only saw half of it! i wanna watch it again, but i dont have the money to buy, so i've just tried waiting paitiently for it to go back on t.v. :P

i wanted catherine to leave her husband to! i just didn't trust him at all, she'd have been better off with just chloe... but i guess thats kinda selfish. sigh, why cant things be easier? _
JUJUChick16 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I just watched this movie the other night and it was amazing! So I can say that I enjoyed this story! I actually kind of wanted her to leave her husband, I don't think thats wrong of me to think or say! Nice job!
Diablo Priest chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
This is a good adaptation of the climax. It preserves the mystery of the movie; but I think that when Catherine wears Chloe's hairpin, it's an invitation for fan fiction! I was expecting her thoughts on that intriguing decision.
Anonplease chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was written beautifully, but it would be a lot better if you did more than describing exactly what happened in the movie aside from the last few sentences. Wonderful writing though; would love to see more fics from you.
Chloefan chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Lovely
xrifree chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
cool. that scene was very powerfull in the movie.
Kim chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Wow! i love the powerful words you used at the last paragraph. You give a clear conclusion to the movie.
ccaruths chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
alifetimeago chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
that was cool, reliving the moments, but itd be cooler if ya made a short or long fic with the characters. )