Reviews for Three Awkward Scenarios
Hahaha! Luved the fluff!
x chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Hahahahahaha...awesome awesome...more...more..more...
violetdusk12 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
I loved all three of the stories! Cute and fun. You should definely do more of these! I will keep my eyes open.
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Oh god soo cute I love all three
Vincent's Audacity chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hee hee, beautiful! I really wish you would continue these, like a series! Keep making threesomes! (my-oh-my!) hee hee! vincent out!

P.S. Make more pleaaaseeee!
paintedbright chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was great! I normally only read M rated stuff cause I'm a perv, but this was really cute and entertaining. I don't think Misaki and Shinobu were OOC. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
dress-me-like-hell chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hah! That's fucking hilarious! I can't beleive how funny that was. I may be overexagerrating, but I'm serious! I fell OUT of my chair in my living room while my brother is starring at me like I belong ina freaking mental hospital. I can't blame him. You see, once I finally stopped laughing, I tried to raise myself by holding onto a desk, but I just fell over again... and started laughing both at this story and my stupidness.

Good job! Keep it up!
Miyayu chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh my god are the only words that is in my head now. That made me laugh so hard! Usagi should know better than to read Misaki's diary, Nowaki now knows it is possible to get a concussion from Hiroki's amazing aims and Miyagi shouldn't piss Shinobu off more by grading his letter :p. -gives a slice of chocolate pie and bows- Thank you for the one shot!