Reviews for Antebellum
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/30
Adorable! I love Aang and Zuko moments like this. Great story.
WriterGreenReads chapter 1 . 4/16
That was really depressing and really sweet at the same time. Yay!
jj chapter 1 . 1/22
aww so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I love these little Zuko short-stories of yours ! they're so well written and in character, i hope you write more of them some time. :)
obsessivereader95 chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
That was beautiful and had me tearing up!
AnnabethLuna chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
This is so. Ridiculously. Sweet. I love Aang and Zuko's budding friendship, Zuko feeling guilty, mentions of Katara being terrifying . . . ahh, I just love it all. So beautiful. And well-written, which always makes me happy. Wonderful!
InsanityIsClarity chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
That was so sweet...:)
Anon chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Adorbs. I love Zuko and Aang friendship. Zuko needs more hugs :)
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This was really nice...

Katara's threat was definitely... serious-sounding, and I could understand why Zuko would lose sleep over it.

The neat trick that Zuko had was really nice, and I just absolutely adore Aang during this entire thing. :)

Great job!
Obvious Ghost chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Wow... You did an amazing job with this scene. I never really thought Katara's words would leave such an impact, but thinking about it now, they probably would.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
That is a very cute scene at the end. It is quite likely that the first few days were rather rough. It is nice to see some exploration into that time.
FountainQuill chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This was brilliant. I loved how you explored Zuko's reaction to Katara's threat. I always wondered how he dealt with that. Such a cold line. You did a wonderful job portraying Aang as innocent but not clueless, which can be a really difficult balance to manage.

Very well done!

FQ
Waywardneko chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was cute... Really, really cute. :3
A chance to fly chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Aw, that was so cute! :D And beautifully written, too. Thank you! :)
MilleniumHeart323 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013