Reviews for Antebellum
Lunatique chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Aww. So touching and well-written. I loved the interplay of emotions and characters.
Hekateras chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
D'awwwwww.

Simple, yet surprisingly well-written and nuanced, without cliches. D'awww.
Jinlongbao chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Really, really nice...I agree, Aang's just a kid, it's harsh for him to have to go through everything. Love this!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Cute story, excellent work. :)
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Awesome fic, very in-character. So adorable. I love it! w
drinktea chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Very nice! You paced this piece wonderfully and stuck so close to the characters that it felt canon. Great friendship fic! Thank you for writing it.
Elfsong chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
AWWWW! That was sweet. I think I like protective (but still naive) Aang. Thanks for sharing this!
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
These are all so freaking brilliant I'm running out of things to say. I love Aang's thoughtless comment about the Fire Lady, Zuko's pointless lie about feeling guilty, Zuko's fear of Katara... it's all so incredibly in character I feel like I'm watching another episode of the show. More, you must give us more avatar one-shots like this!
Thomson chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
This is great! I love this, you should write more for this :)
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
ASHSKDJHFASKFHAJFS THIS IS SO ADORABLE. AND SO IN CHARACTER. AND SO CUTE AND AJFHKSDJFHAK. This is fantastic! Aang is so nice and friendly and Zuko is so angsty and awkward and ashdfjkhakfask marry me?
SkaterGirl246 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Really cute! I love Aang!
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh my God, I love this. They were so in character too!
zuko's bringin sexy backya chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Kick ass story. U should make it into a chapter story instead of keeping it a one shot. Either way its great. And WOW! U've written 309 storys? Thats a lot...keep on writing!
soupcan chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. That's a really fantastic piece of characterization there, which is pretty rare to find... Nice job!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwwwww, so cute! I really liked it! Poor Zuko. I've wondered about those first few days before... they had to be uncomfortable for Zuko... this piece explained it nicely. Very cool.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »