Reviews for Bloodied Eyes
Estherchu chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
KYAAAAA BB is SO cute3
I can't believe a character who never even got shown properly got so much popularity! Awesome story..
Sorry for not crying over you Light - I was very upset, honest, by h just sooo cute!
*recives deathglare*
... 8-8
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
HOLY-Damn...Too bad BB never actually METLight. That's a shame. I would LOVE to see how it will go. But I never read the BB novel. (XD)

Poor Light. 8_(

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Silveria chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
My, that was nice~

Can't help, but to love insane B. I like the way you wrote him a little childish, little mad, little jelous~
Shizuka no Taisho chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
mmm *purrs* I prefer the BBxKira stories where they hook up, but this was pretty nice. Could've been more descriptive, but that's just me ;) And they were IC too, which always makes me happy. Good job!
Chrysus chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Oh, my. That was...well. Extraordinarily creepy. And gruesome. And...*shudders* very good. I love the way you portrayed B, childish and so amazingly creepy. I shouldn't like this as much as I do, but I really, really do. It gave me goosebumps.

Great fic.
xL-iz-After-BeyondBirthdayx chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
*sob*

That was amazing! :D

You get a taco.

Haha, I was reading this yesterday like at 1 AM on the DSi and my mom hella came insid emy room and got mad at me for stayin g up late xD

I was in the middle of the YAOI!

I finally finished it!