Reviews for Brothers and Other Breakables
DavidAlatriste chapter 1 . 1/7
Wow. This one was incredibly strong. And in the end, she got what she wanted: To be an only child. Seriously, this one blew my head off.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
AAHHHHHHHHH!
Intense, man! (or woman? i dunno...)
whooooah
...whooah
daaang, tho, so saaad...! D; But woooo, you wrote azula well. this is so... aahhh!
daaamn!

The only thing is I wonder why the group wasn't going to rescue him? it's like they didn't care at all, but if they're his friends i don't get it... D: but other than that bit of confusion, this was awesome in a terrible way! YOU! haha
sid chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That is SO SAD! Why?
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Nicely written. Thank you for posting this!
zukoforevaaaar chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
OMGOSH YOU ARE AMAZING! GREAT JOB AT CAPTURING EACH CHARACTER'S PERSONALITY! So sad, but good! *sniff*
AleyaContraire chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is sooo deviously written, just tje way I like dark fics to be :) Great Job :)
Kikino chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Well, that wasn't what I had expected. I was kind of hoping Team Avatar would show up at the end to either see him die or find his dead body but that was completely disregarded, unfortunately. But, besides that, you did a great job writing Azula; to a terrifying degree. I was really impressed on your insight into her character.
Bacontheft chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
so sad. i cried. you cant help but feel bad for azula too
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Though Azula wants to break Zuko she can't handle the consequences.
hypercell chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
The way you wrote it was so amazing. I loved the toy metaphor, and it was written so well. Very good. And Very Angsty. :)
ZukoPlusKatara4ever chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Wow... That was...AWESOME. I cried when I read this but it's amazing!
HannahHell chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Sooooo cruel

But cute

and it's such a paradox

OMG!

I realy loved this fanfic!

So impressive,

The way you wrote it... was incredible *-*

Congratulations

Poor Azula, there's no more toys for her.
Tosharino chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh my god that was so sad! ZUKO! Stupid Azula! :'(
twounderscorethreefour chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is the most powerful thing I've read in a very long time.
Twilight Phantom Dragon chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Wow. That was simply amazing. You portrayed both Azula and Zuko perfectly. I love that Azula can't accept his death, so in a way, he won. The metaphor of Zuko being a toy was well-handled and was a good look at Azula's insanity. Excellent job!