Reviews for Harry Potter and the Next Overlord
Master Xehanort chapter 20 . 12/28/2014
I love it keep going and I do hope that Fudge is next on Harry's list that man is a power mad fool who needs to be terminated.
Master Xehanort chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
I love it keep going and can you bump the rating up to m please and can harry give Luna that apology?
Luke Dragneel chapter 20 . 9/13/2014
Personally I think getting a minion that was far more intelligent or better at crafting objects/enchantments. And since 7 is a magically powerful number than why not at two more minions. Charcoal Grey and Dark Yellow for the colors. As for abilities, I would go with electricity for the Yellows and inventors of magical items/artifacts for the Greys.
Also, wouldn't it be a good idea for Harry to go to Japan to get a couple of Firecrabs to place in the Netherworld so as to have a source of magical gemstones which grow on the shell of said turtle-like magical creature. Besides the fact that they breath fire, making them wonderful playmates for the Reds, their shell could be removed for incorporating into weaponry and armor by Giblet the Minion Smith.
There would be several useful creatures that Harry could have his Minions capture and move into his tower for either war usage or general purposes. Black Widow silk, when weaved correctly is knife-proof and has the tensile strength of corded steel, thus making it bullet proof to low caliber rounds, while being as light as a wife beater or tee-shirt. So capturing and subjugating a few acromantala would yield great results via using magical spidersilk( also, black widows spidersilk isn't the best spidersilk out there. That belongs to the Darwin's Bark Spider, which has spidersilk tha is 10 times stronger than the black widow's. Just a thought for you to work with as a means to better allow Harry to defend himself and his Mistresses from damage while still looking normal.
Master Xehanort chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
Ilove it keep going and can Harry apologize to Luna in the next chapter please my friend?
Luna's Meow chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
So... I'm assuming this fic is dead?
Master Xehanort chapter 20 . 7/18/2014
I love this story and can harry apologize to Luna in the next chapter and have sex with her please its just a thought I had in my head once.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Maybe a harem filled with Gnarl, Bane, Griphook and etc.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
I hope this story has male/ugly creature slash. Lovely Harry with ugly creatures especially a Gnarl & Harry love story. it will be sickeningly puking
niggah on crack chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
good job man i luv stories where harry blows up and destroys something the world preferably but i can make due
karthik9 chapter 20 . 11/10/2013
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Some Dude chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
From what I have seen so far it is promising. I just hope you update regularly.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Dame
god of all chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/15/2013
we want more
W1553 chapter 20 . 9/28/2013
Well this surely is a very interesting beginning for a story.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see when the next chapter comes out.