Reviews for Elementalist
Hagi's Replacement chapter 6 . 3/15
love the story, please try to find your muse and get back into the swing of things on this story...
brandofcullencrazy chapter 6 . 10/29/2013
I hope you continue this story. :)
Kamen Rider Luna chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I really hope you continue this story. It is absolutely amazing! I new know what Edward feels like when he tells Bella that he doesn't know what to expect from her because I currently feel the same way. Thank you for this awesome story!
Alice Gone Madd chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
more plz...PLZ
Dream Harvester chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
I hope to see a new update soon. very intriguing story idea.
Darkangel665 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Yeah I have been waiting for you to get on with your story also it's been so long I thought you had finished it and were now just re-wrting it. But I do want to know when James along with Laurent and Victoria finaly enter the story and if the Voltri enter the story at all. (Sorry if I miss-spelled anything I am a person who is reliant on spell check.)
Evolutions Vampire chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I really enjoy this story and am extremly excited that you updated.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Up date SOON, plz!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter. D
mrs.addiecullen chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Great cant wait for more
soup4mepapi chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Your writing is still amazing as ever! Your version of Bella is badass and not the little ugly duckling she is on the original stories. Thank you so much for updating, you made my day! Hope you update soon!
twiheartsia chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Hahhahahhahahaahahaaaaa that was funny
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
DoubleFate chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Moments like this make me want to smack Bella and let her know how stupid that sounded.

"He nodded slowly, as if he didn't want to scare me. "You're not a normal human."

I widened my eyes, staring at him in disbelief. How could he have come to that conclusion? "How-?" I spit out, completely shocked."

Really? She just held him against the wall with Ice she made from water... Yet she is surprised he knows she is not normal... lol
Ziegenherz chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
Very nice story - I love, that you made Bella just as strong and gifted as Edward. I very much hope, that you will update soon and regularly again.
Only thing that irritated me, were the endless outfit descriptions and the " makeover"-stuff. First of all, if Bella gets bored by Angelas/Alices/Rosalies fashion discussions, it seems unlikely, that she makes such a fuzz herself. I was also surprised by all that make up/ teeth whitening, etc thing - she seems to " natural" to go for that crap.
But, as I said, great story, pleaaaase continue!