Reviews for Return of the Lost Hero
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
they are in a bus goin to camp half blood
jyo jyo chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
i am sorry but your writing is very confusing. Please tell me a summary on what you interpreted to mean bisentualy i tell you to maybe add luke castellan.
KK-Christmas chapter 5 . 6/1/2011
This was the first story I ever read on FanFiction and this is what got me hooked! I remembered about and searched for it. When I found it I saw that you haven't updated lately. I don't know if it's because you don't have a lot of reviews or if a lot of people didn't favorite it or if you don't have any ideas, but I think you should keep writing this story. If it is beause you don't have any ideas for the story I'll be very sad. Well that was long! Anyways, update soon please!

Write on!

PS: I saw that you wrote a Maximum Ride story and Maximum Ride is my new favorite series so I'm going to read yours right after I finish this ridiculously(did I spell that right?) long review! P

KK signing off!
briathunder chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I think you are a wonderful writer and have a gifted imagination, I think the only reason I didn't enjoy the story more is because I absolutely loved annabeth and percy together but putting that aside, you've done an amazing job.
amirbechor11 chapter 4 . 9/4/2010
so wait a sec how old is the characters and when percy died?
kookookarli chapter 4 . 8/28/2010
again, great job, please continue, update soon! and keep up the good work!
Emily Ebriection chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
If he dreamed of monsters, he would dream of kissing his mom, too. Wouldn't that be weird? She's in love with her son! It's really a good story though.
AndroJackson chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
If you seriously wont make the fourth chapter, I am going to freak out! like enormously, super, hugly, largly, greatly, bigestly, freak out!

too late i am
Mystical Pen chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
that would be totally awesome my friend. i'll surely wait for that. may more ideas visit your blessed mind. :))) CHEERS!
Odd One You're Never Alone chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
you need to update and soon
StarofCalamity chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Really really good

Update soon xox
Mystical Pen chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
well... what do ya know, you updated! that's cool. so now that percy knows that he's percy LOL!, the quest is starting, right? i wonder if poseidon will believe them and about percy, he's not going with them? hmmm. well, this is getting exciting! please update soon, my friend! please please please! awesome chapter, by the way! :)) BYEII!
kookookarli chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
this is amazing! I love how there are so many little details leading to everything, it really is wwell written
6.Feet.Fantasy chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
And the plot thickens o_O
6.Feet.Fantasy chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Man! Your this chapters prophacy was intense! I must of taken you AGES to think of it! I really love this story