Reviews for Rush
rapidasphyxiation chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I basically just signed up to review this.

This isn't your most recent fic, but it's my favorite! It's so great to see authors who actually have talent and aren't just posting whatever.

I think you did a really good job capturing Natalie and her struggles with drug addiction and a family that seems put everything but her first.

I can't wait to see what you come up with next! Hopefully you'll upload something soon, it's so disappointing to see how long it's been since you've updated anything.
lammermeier chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Out of all of your fics, I think this one is my favorite! I'm not a writer so I don't know the different aspects (I guess?) of stories that need critiquing, all I can really say is that I think you kept Natalie really in character, which is great. I love how the story comes full-circle, it starts out with a rush, and it ends with that rush as well. You also captured Natalie's situation really well, which is great, it makes the reader sympathetic to her & now we have a better understanding of why she turns to drugs. I feel like it's a little imbalanced, though, you write very descriptive and long paragraphs towards the beginning of the fic, but near the end it's mostly all dialogue. Oh also, I love that it's in 2nd person. I feel like it's not a very common way to write and you pulled it off well. So kudos! All in all I think it's great. 3

I am so not eloquent at all lol :_)
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
The character voice in this is great. Reading this was like stepping into Natalie's mind for a few minutes...great story!
morethanmemory chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Great job- you really did a good job of capturing Natalie's character and the situation!
greengirl16 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Guess what? I am finally reviewing and I regret not reading this sooner! It's so incredible! I felt totally drawn into the world. The characters were perfect! Especially Natalie, I really wish I could get into her head as much as you did in this story! I'd include my favorite parts, but you'd end up reading most of your story. Does that sound cheesy? Too bad, because it's true :) Millions of kudos!

P.S Any chance you have a clone machine? Because I would really love a Henry :)
Cryptid Hunter chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I'm exhausted, so I'm having a hard time focusing on any one thing. I really like the second person POV, though; it's very refreshing. Besides that, it was cool how the title and beginning and last sentence all tied together...

...yeah, I'm going to bed!
entwined-in-a-web chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
YAY JUNIORS! D

anywho...

Aawwwwww! This was so sad! I feel so bad for Natasha...I mean Natalie. Lol...

Great job! I wish I had more to say, but alas, this left me speechless!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Fantastic. That is all. :)
populardarling chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Sorry this is a bit late. I was ready to pass out earlier this morning.

*Pinches cheeks* My wittle peggle weggle is a junior! *Tear* She's getting so old!

thanks to my twin for reading this, and giving me advice (on life and the piece.)-Aww. Any time. :) *Huggles*

you can't understand why he wants you to stop.-BECAUSE DRUGS BE BAAAAAAAD!

What kind of person goes to a club on a freezing cold Wednesday night-Uh, you mean this ISN'T A typical highschool thing? Well.

any possibility of him living a life without having some fuck-up dependent on him.-Me WUV! I love this line because...*cough* I think you know why. O:-)

if things could get any worse.- :) Oh, they could. They could.

I love how Dan sucks at cooking. Can ANYONE in that house cook? :p I have a story about this later. I'll tell you on yahoo.

no clean laundry.-Ew. Dirty Natalie. OMG! That still fits under the DN! Bahaha

your mother is hovering over the coffee pot as though it holds the answers to all her problems.-I love this part, too because I could soooo see it.

Natasha Natasha Natasha.-Marsha! Marsha! Marsha! *Foot stomp* *Hair toss*

You didn't do those stupid physics problems-Ah, who needs physics, anyway? NO ONE!

It's almost a relief when he gets your hint and walks away in defeat.-Poor Henry. He needs to know we're going to have many pegs together. That'll cheer him up. ;D

"But aren't you just supposed to know?"-Even though I helped a lot on the dialogue, me loved it, and I really loved this line in particular because...I don't know. I just do. It's just so Nat to assume/think certain things on what a normal mother is supposed to know. :)

The look he's giving you is intense, like he's protecting her from you.-This is soo Dan. He would do ANYTHING to protect Di. :)

Fanfic does this sometimes. One of your italicized words caused the rest of the story to become italicizd. It can easily be fixed, but I thought you'd like to know. :)

LOVED this one, twin! 333

You better keep your promise and write more! You hear? *Shocks*

*Shocks a few times because I do it for your own health* Twinsie
rainbowfish22 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love this. It's so Natalie. My favorite part is when she starts yelling at her mom when she doesn't remember her.