Reviews for Second Banana
Talia chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Omfg that was hilarious! I feel like my friend Kassidy would totally do something like that to me
YadirySXEWWE chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Omg rotfl I love the table scene XD
RKOCMJHGIRL chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Great, great!
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Awesome job! :)
notherenotyet chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Not a big fan of Matt at all, but hey, Punk...Me loves Punky lots!

Since everybody insists on pairing those 2 all the time, I do read them often.

And guess what: In this story, I was actually able to get over the fact that this is Matt "unsexy" Hardy *lol*

Loved it, laughed about it, dug Jeff not being cute but an idiot!

Great little shot!

XO & InYourHonour
MagicallyMalicious chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Fuuuuuuck yes! i am so honored, excited, and thoroughly pleased that this fic is up already!

I would like to thank you for doing something so rarely done in fanfic these days...Making jeff a total asshole! i love you Kirbey(no homo)!

Mention of my Punkers with his luxuriously silken tresses...Joygasm!

Matteh stealing Punkers with his superior skills of oral pleasures...Fuckalicious(credit that fabulous word to the lovely Terrahfry XP!)!

Jeffey doin the Matty got laid victory dance...Priceless XD!

I cannot stress enough the pure unadulterated joy you've given me via "Second Banana"!

Fact: The invisible mic vid is indeed the Best video of punky on youtube(besides the one where ya get to see my Philly in all his mostly naked glory :3)

Opinion: Jeff Hardys greatest achievement was convinciing people too lazy to try and figure him out that he's and idiot.

Jessica Win the shot, call the spot is my favorite t.h.s episode for two reasons. A: blatantly obvious incestuos undertones. B: The back shaving spot! Instant Classic!

Kirbey a few adjectives that i use when enthusing about our Punkers are salacious, lascivious, orgiastic, aphrodisiacal to name a few : P!

Again I have nothing but undying affection and gratide. I 3 you!
QueenofYourWorld chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Matty got Laid. Matty got Maid.

Well thats going to be stuck in my head all day long.

loved this, Matt should behave better than that, no bj under the table. (Shakes head)

great job