Reviews for How To Win Snotlout's Approval
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
"Not yet..."
Laughed uncontrollably for fifteen minutes and randomly giggled on and off for three days. Priceless.
I can see them doing this, too. And I can imagine Snotlout running away from Tuffnut every time he sees him for the foreseeable future. :-)
Loved it.
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
haha thank you! i laughed so hard i cryed
laceyrose1994 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
lol i love its so funny
Packs-A-Punch chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Cool...
smoreo1235 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
i DEFINITELY think u should make this a multi chap. maybe snotlout gets the wrong ide and asks her out, then she rejects him and hes all confused and then... u no!
RinaBear8 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh. My. God. *dead*
Storylover Vodhr- Dux Ducis chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
HA HA HA!

Love the story, Even If I didnt play the game. I could even see that happening. 9/10
TheKyriiKid chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I always thought of the twins as 'lout's henchmen and fellow bullies/BFFs myself.
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Haha, that was funny! Now I want to play the game, just to see that scene. :P Also, I had a feeling Ruff would win. She's just that cool! :] Great story.
Opaul chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Frankly I can't picture Tuffnut gay. I can picture every single other character from that movie but not him. Snotlout would be hillarious. XDDD

Ruffnut always beats Tuffnut. :/ her name comes first alphebetically.
Hell's Fiery Belle chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I assume this is the story you meant? I do like it! Nothing like competition over a guy. The format of sections was hilarious, and the dialogs was so in character!
Duchess Delanie chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I don't really do video games. HOWEVER, my husband does and he does have the game, so I asked about this. And then he read the fic, and he is currently laughing. A lot.

Fantastic idea, and so well displayed! I love how it was dialogue-based, it showed so much personality. The organization into these article-like things... genius. It made it flow, and it just made the laugh all the more. Such an official-looking format! *giggle*
FluffyFurball chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aside from having the wrong moral for the movie this was a great fic... *glomps and favs*