Reviews for Shooting Star Nagareboshi
deaththecripple chapter 6 . 6/22
I know it's been like four years, but I actually like where this story could go. If you're still looking for a beta, I'd be interested. Now to go check whether you made some announcement as to permanent hiatus or something.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Plz update as soon as possible
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
Ohh naru, r all so darn cuteeeeeeee & when sasu declared 2 marry naru I went 2 heaven with all the cutenessss. Great job in showin the relationship between both fly's, I loved this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Ohh god my poor naru, this was a good fic the way u expressed the emotions the sadness, pain, lonelyness etc was good, the plot is awasome...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
this is acctually really good! i would just be more wary of were your past-tense and pre-tense's
cary99 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Loved it, awesome chapter
Naruto luver 005 chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Can you please update! i realy love the story! This story is so good that someone should make a movie out of it. ( :
UraHime Hikaru chapter 6 . 6/16/2011
I'm so glad that you update this fic.

I wait everyday, check for my yahoo and all, this fic make me half crazy. And I have to force myself to review it with my bad english.

If he hold black belt in karate and an expert in street fighting art, then why didn't he struggle? By the way, I'm still waiting for SasuNaru scene and now for the second part..

Feel pity to Naru-chan, of course. But I hope you can update it soon. Keep writing and I'll keep waiting
In The Mix chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
*Flying bone crushing glomp of death and love!*

Yay! You UPdated! Right now picture a chibi dancing around and you got me! Yay!

I'm glad you UPdated. The chapter itself was a bit short but you promised another one soon so it's alright.

Anyways, poor Naruto! Really, I think the abuse will become apparent soon... or at least it should! I hope so.

You still need a beta but oh well.

Can't wait 'til you UPdate! See you then!
InactiveAccountMay27th chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
Awesome job! *Grins*

It's been a while since you last updated, but hey... it's better than nothing.

Aww... poor Naruto. Orochimaru's such a bastard, man! *Huffs*

Argh! Sasuke's supposed to be a genius, but he can't figure out that Naruto is his Naruto from his past...

Update soon and keep up the good work!

Karishiana
KyouyaxCloud chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
i wonder how you will make itadei pair:D
KyouyaxCloud chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
orochimaru bastard!

i'm sure naru is a namikaze!

more sasunaru:D
princesspug chapter 6 . 6/15/2011
I hope I do not offend you by asking this but, is English your first language? I think I remember you saying something about this before but I an not sure... I'm just a little curious... if you don't want to respond I will still love the story and I apologize if I offended you. I did not mean too... :( its just... I REALLY WANT TO KNOW! sorry :( I love the story though :3
UraHime Hikaru chapter 5 . 5/13/2011
That was so perfect! Um.. Actually, it's my first time review English fic. I don't sure about my english grammar. But your fic make me feel 'I have to review it!'.

I'm really thankful that I can read it! I've read some fic with Orochimaru as abusive foster father and Sasuke as Naruto ex-friend, but the way you told it make me fall in love! XD

you have to proud, by the way.

to the point, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I can't wait any longer! This fic make me addicted..

Once again, my english so bad.
Chocomellica chapter 5 . 2/17/2011
I hope you will upload soon, I realy like your characters and their personalities!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »