Reviews for The Cure
MyHeartBelongsToEdwardCullen chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
I LOVE this story, seriously, you are such a talented writer and I cant wait for more of this story! LOVE the plot, emotions, and characters! Im anticipating for the moment B&E meet again!
huntergatherer chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
hello! I am loving your story-how the time periods are switching back and forth and the plot is slowly being revealed. Poor Bella with that creepy necklace and vague note. And WTF Carlisle with your 'glancing affection'?-that is too cruel to have been written by him! Off to bed now, but thanks for the engaging story! Looking forward to more. :-)
Midnite Bella chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
ok..so i just got all caught up..can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Edwardlover chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
I love this story! Please update soon! Update!

Leslie
Edwardlover chapter 9 . 6/27/2011
I love this story! Please update soon! Update!

Leslie
A Loud Entertaining Xylophone chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
I haven't read all of this undoubtedly beautiful writing yet, but what I know is that the girl who wrote it is undoubtedly even more amazing and beautiful. This girl who believed she would never have a boyfriend (Thanks Edward... Thanks a lot.), this girl who should know she will always have someone to care for her, this girl whose beautiful mind, body, and forehead p(note the tongue) should be revered by all, and mostly herself. This girl who will follow her dreams of becoming a professional writer, and if I or anyone else on this site had a say in it, she would be already from all of her accomplishments. This Romanticidal E, now a Romanticized D.

Focus on the D while I am gone. Have fun, become an even better person, keep writing, keep swinging, and keep being you. Just be here for me when I get back, and I will be here for you EVERYTIME I get back.

I love you,

Alex
Tanya chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Keep it going...it is great!
Lori94 chapter 9 . 6/6/2011
Poor Esme!
JocyACullen chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
When is Edward gonna visit Bella ? Can't wait!
KNG1986 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
This chapter was so tragic and sad. I loved it.
ol2bob chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
this chapter was so sad! but I like that she said yes.. well.. sort of
vertigo33 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Much love.
trisha63 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Wow, what a powerful chapter. I am still baffled about why Felix had come for Edward in the first place and then to bite him and drink knowing he was supposed to bring him back alive. It is confusing, but boy I love a good mystery. Younger Edward was so very scared to be alone and now here he is totally and completely alone in the new horrifying life. At least he realized he could survive on animal blood instead of killing and taking another human life. It is such a sad situation for Edward and I feel so sorry for him as all he ever did was to love his wife and family. Great writing, as always. Take care, Trisha :}
jennayg123 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Completely addicted to this story! It's secretly what I read today at work instead of working! I can't wait to read more and I'm so shocked it took me so long to get to such an amazing story!
TessLouise chapter 9 . 6/3/2011