Reviews for The Cure
CullenObsession114 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
loved it!
FenixMJR chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Jesus, that ending brought tears to my eyes,
SleepMyBella chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
What a phenomenal chapter! Your story is amazing.

Thank you!
alc219 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Edward always seem to get the shit end of the stick, poor guy. The ending was super sweet, I can't wait for more! xx
CdrIvanova chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
Lovely chapter ...
betsmecullen chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
:\
Hespera2 chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
I just read this story in its entirety, and wanted to let you know that this it is beautifully written, and very intense. I am sure writing this took a lot out of you, just as it deeply affected me, the reader. I love how cleverly you weave together the past and the present; it takes quite a bit of skill to do that. Very well done indeed. Furthermore, I think this one of the plots/story lines I have ever read in the Twilight Universe, and I can assure you that I have read my fair share.

Poor Edward! I truly feel terrible for him. He had a rough human life (loss of parents, Carlisle's disappearance, Esme's suicide attempt), and after a brief strech of happiness with his wife, he becomes a vampire who has to struggle through his new existence without any guidance or assistance.

I look forward to reading the next chapter in this story.
Bekanz chapter 9 . 6/3/2011
WOW I'm so absorbed in this story already, they're so sweet together. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
It was a skillfully written combo of angst with the right touch of sweetness. I'm glad Edward found the alternate source of sustenance so soon. Loved the chapter!
kinsano chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Great chapter!
Melolabel chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Ungh. What he must be feeling to k ow that he did the leaving. I'm. Liking these snippets I to Edwards side of the story. Loved it.
cphally chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
love this chapter, but its not enough! please update more.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Oh my.. Bless Esme's heart.I didn't expect her to do that.
edmom chapter 9 . 6/2/2011