Reviews for This is goodbye
othiara chapter 26 . 2/26/2013
I keep clicking on unfinished stories! Ugh. Please, please continue; I'm really loving where you're going with this. You have me hooked, but it doesn't look like you've updated in forever, so I probably shouldn't get my hopes up that you'll do it soon.
awesome chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
please write more chapters asap cuz pete has to get her back
xXBlondie12Xx chapter 26 . 9/4/2011
Please please please please PLEASE update soon!
Surreal Squirrel chapter 26 . 8/13/2011
I freaking LOVE this story. Once I started reading it, I jut couldn't STOP!

Update soon! Brilliant job Carly.
xxkizixx chapter 26 . 8/7/2011
Awww Myka! :'( Please update, I really need to know how she gets on and who the heck tom is!
Sarcastic Pygmy chapter 25 . 1/30/2011
I just re-read this entire story instead of working on chemistry and I must say it was way more enjoyable than the alternative. ME WANTS MORE...please
KJay99 chapter 10 . 10/23/2010

I was tearing through this great fic when I realized it was never ending. 25 chapters!

I can't wait to read them all. But, alas, I shall have to! I love the thought processes and reasons for thier actions! Good work so far!
elevenhurricanes chapter 21 . 10/16/2010
It's so good to see a Warehouse 13 fic that isn't a femslash of Helena and Myka.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

-Kaila Nicole
RileyDustinWard chapter 17 . 9/11/2010
ok Myka can keep her nightmares, they are freaky
xkeymasterx chapter 18 . 9/10/2010
Hey! Just found your fic and read all 18 chapters! Don't worry about the characters, I like AU fics. You've gotten them pretty close, just a little tweaked to suit the story. I think you've done a very good job so far. Keep 'em coming!

Kathryn0505 chapter 18 . 8/31/2010
AWESOME! These three chapters were possibly the best yet. I can't wait to see how Pete responds to what Myka just said! I'm totally gonna have to run across campus to not be late for my class, but it's worth it because I got to read this chapter. :D
RileyDustinWard chapter 15 . 8/28/2010
Look again Claudia, Artie had told her, look closer. And she does.

That was so cool of Artie to tell her that

I wonder where the conversation is going too
Kathryn0505 chapter 15 . 8/13/2010
This fic is made out of epic awesomeness. I love Myka's character in this! You write her really, really well.
Kathryn0505 chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
Awesome chapter! Seriously, this was really awesome. Claudia's attitude gets on my nerves, I was hoping Myka would slap her hehe I love Pete's intuition. Very cool!
Sarcastic Pygmy chapter 13 . 8/10/2010