Reviews for Finding Freedom
CreekIsLife chapter 6 . 5/30
I need more of this :V. No but seriously this is freaking awesome and I just love it! 3 I really hope this fic isn't abandoned!
ArkieR chapter 6 . 5/7
This is the sweetest, most adorable fic ever! Another that I would hugely appreciate if it were to be finished.
Marialla chapter 6 . 4/4
I was so pumped for this fic, and sped through it super fast. I was so entranced - and then I died when I saw it was updated last in 2011.

R.I.P. Marialla Delrosa, 1992 - 2015
I'm SO sorry I didn't review sooner! It's just I've been reading these chapters non-stop and kinda forgot about reviewing. This. story. is. FABULOUS! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
SomethingSimsy chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I know this isn't like an official ending, but still, it's nice (not of course that the Sadiq conflicts have been ended at all, but still...)
Brit19 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Soooo adorable!
JustWhelmed chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Just as a question, is this fanfiction finished? It seems like it, remembering what you said in the first chapter, and looking at the date of your last update, but the end if chapter 6 didn't quite feel finished, so I was simply wondering.

Either way, I'm practically addicted to your writing. :D GREAT job, as always! Time to go read some more...
moocow4me chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Aww They are so adorable! I hope it's not a tradgic love story DX Maybe heaven will make this his new goal, to be the guardian angel of alfred XD
thegoblinjester chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Aww! This is so beautiful! A wonderful mash-up of Supers and Angels!
Corey5268 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Everything you write is completely awesome. Just so you know. Surpassing-Prussia's-awesome-level awesome. I would love if you updated this! I know that you haven't added anything in two years, buuuuuuuut you totally should.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I love this, PLEASE, for the love of USUK and a Superhero America and an Angel England and all that's good in the world, UPDATE!
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Gah! So cute.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This is really adorable! I'm normally not a fan of super!Hetalia but this caught my attention xD Is it going to be updated soon?
Glitterthorn chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
ASDFGHJKL SO CUUUUUUTE.

Okay, I'm done fangirling... but seriously. Please update soon! :)
FD chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
This is a great story. Update soon!