Reviews for Finding Freedom
Charm Caster1127 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
Jenny Granger: Noooooooo! You can't just leave it there!

Alex Plot: As much as it pains me to say this, Jenny's right; this story is too good to abandon! I'm sure Charm will let me give you some plot bunnies if your stuck...

The Marfa: MARRRFFFF!

FearMyPaintBrush: And we don't know what Arthur's costume looks like! I feel a fan art comeing on!

Charm Caster: Bloody hell you four, how many times have I said your not allowed to be on the reviews! And shouldn't you be showing the new guys around?

Catascale: Ohhh, whatsss thisss? It'sss ssshiney!

Sicily: Ve~ are we going to have pasta Charm Caster?

Albion: No! If anything, we're haveing fish and chips!

*All the other Human Hetalia cosplayers from a story I'm writing*: NOOOOOOOOO!

Gidget: I'm so sorry Charm! *flaps fairy wings nervously* They got past the wards we set up!

Charm Caster: *sigh* I hope you update my friend, it's stories like yours that help me keep my sanity.
X chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Please continue!
goldenmaiden chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
I finally did the drawing I promised! /photos/6PoBdH3HeFqVS2A28
I hope the link works and that you like the picture, sorry I'm not that great of an artist. I hope you are doing well and the story is updated! :D
RyanGreenGrumps chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
I need more of this :V. No but seriously this is freaking awesome and I just love it! 3 I really hope this fic isn't abandoned!
ArkieR chapter 6 . 5/7/2015
This is the sweetest, most adorable fic ever! Another that I would hugely appreciate if it were to be finished.
Marialla chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
I was so pumped for this fic, and sped through it super fast. I was so entranced - and then I died when I saw it was updated last in 2011.

R.I.P. Marialla Delrosa, 1992 - 2015
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
I'm SO sorry I didn't review sooner! It's just I've been reading these chapters non-stop and kinda forgot about reviewing. This. story. is. FABULOUS! I can't WAIT for the next chapter!
SomethingSimsy chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I know this isn't like an official ending, but still, it's nice (not of course that the Sadiq conflicts have been ended at all, but still...)
Brit19 chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Soooo adorable!
ComicRoute chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Just as a question, is this fanfiction finished? It seems like it, remembering what you said in the first chapter, and looking at the date of your last update, but the end if chapter 6 didn't quite feel finished, so I was simply wondering.

Either way, I'm practically addicted to your writing. :D GREAT job, as always! Time to go read some more...
moocow4me chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Aww They are so adorable! I hope it's not a tradgic love story DX Maybe heaven will make this his new goal, to be the guardian angel of alfred XD
thegoblinjester chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Aww! This is so beautiful! A wonderful mash-up of Supers and Angels!
Corey5268 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Everything you write is completely awesome. Just so you know. Surpassing-Prussia's-awesome-level awesome. I would love if you updated this! I know that you haven't added anything in two years, buuuuuuuut you totally should.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I love this, PLEASE, for the love of USUK and a Superhero America and an Angel England and all that's good in the world, UPDATE!
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 6 . 8/7/2012