Reviews for Finding Freedom
SomethingSimsy chapter 6 . 3/10
I know this isn't like an official ending, but still, it's nice (not of course that the Sadiq conflicts have been ended at all, but still...)
Brit19 chapter 6 . 1/21
Soooo adorable!
NecroBrits chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Just as a question, is this fanfiction finished? It seems like it, remembering what you said in the first chapter, and looking at the date of your last update, but the end if chapter 6 didn't quite feel finished, so I was simply wondering.

Either way, I'm practically addicted to your writing. :D GREAT job, as always! Time to go read some more...
moocow4me chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Aww They are so adorable! I hope it's not a tradgic love story DX Maybe heaven will make this his new goal, to be the guardian angel of alfred XD
thegoblinjester chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Aww! This is so beautiful! A wonderful mash-up of Supers and Angels!
Corey5268 chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Everything you write is completely awesome. Just so you know. Surpassing-Prussia's-awesome-level awesome. I would love if you updated this! I know that you haven't added anything in two years, buuuuuuuut you totally should.
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
I love this, PLEASE, for the love of USUK and a Superhero America and an Angel England and all that's good in the world, UPDATE!
VengefulMothSlayer chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
Gah! So cute.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This is really adorable! I'm normally not a fan of super!Hetalia but this caught my attention xD Is it going to be updated soon?
Glitterthorn chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
ASDFGHJKL SO CUUUUUUTE.

Okay, I'm done fangirling... but seriously. Please update soon! :)
FD chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
This is a great story. Update soon!
Malinahona chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

The characters are wonderfully written, and the plot is lovely and - ah, so much love.

Can't wait for the next update!
Nekone chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
And Rose's bed time story stayed forever unfinished and forgotten. The end :D

idk, i just found that funny.

Luved the entire story. I can really see Al as such a super hero. With the huge base filled with toys and video games. And to think he would have been some sort of scientist(Maybe sice he loves it so much) if he wasn't a super! aah, well, cute story was cute.
Hino-Of-The-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This story is awesome, There anrent enough good Britannia Angel fics out there, Keep going with it!
Pikamiki chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Hey, I'm really liking this story so far!