Reviews for Finding Freedom
Chainlinks chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
YOU ARE A HERO. I lovelovelove this. I had a mini-freak out over Greece and Turkey. Right after I'd finished cooing over how sweet and cute they are, you had to throw THAT at me. XD I'm really excited to see how that all pans out, though.

More importantly, A:LKJDFDKJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE cute USUK. America's "Were you uh… married or anything?" was so adorable and awkward and adorable, and everything from that point was just overload of cute. I did tear up a bit at the end, at the same point America did, and for the same reason... They're not going to have an easy happy ending, are they? 3
Chainlinks chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
So cuuuuute~! I love the way you went into some of the characters' backstories and motives in this chapter. I especially liked England's description of his sexual history. :P I also really, really love zookeeper!America. And Wondercroc McMajesty! Wondercroc McMajesty is amazing. The date between Greece and Japan was probably what I cooed over the most, though. They're so cute!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Oh god, that was sweet! X3

...But but but but I don't WANT Heracles to be the bad guy. D: Unwilling bad guy, but bad guy none the less! Because I don't trust Sadiq.

...Will there be any appearances of Roderich/Austria or Elizabeta/Hungary? That'd make my day if you slip them in there somehow. :3

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Meon chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Oh god this chapter was so beautiful ;A; I can't believe it *squeals*
Plastic Roses chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Every time I read this, my reaction is always like 'AWWWWWWWWWWWWW' at the top of my longs. :)
Player3 chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
T.T well that's an angst ending to the chapter, but fitting. Well... Here's your review! :D
The Nameless Stranger chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
haha this is one of the cutest stories i've read..,it's...childish from a point of view, but it's just so captivating!

Arthur and Alfred are both so adorable, and even if i don't particularly like HeraclesxKiku (i prefer him straight), you make them soo cute :3

I don't think Heracles will carry on with his mission...

Also, i love how you have Arhur write stories..!It's sad though, that he's dead...:(

Anyway, great fic! There are two more chapters right?

~The Stranger
shake-it-buddy chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
Eeeeeee~~! *does happy dance* 8D

They kissed (a little) and Arthur is so pwetty (very!) and Alfred is in looove~~ 8DD

*cough* Yeah, I love this story xD Poor Heracles and Kiku, though, I hope they'll be able to... well, sort things out o3o;
Lord Axxingtons chapter 3 . 8/14/2010
AHHH THIS IS SO CUUUUUTE *hugs self with the sweetness* No-one can write fluff like you. It's adorable. OHNO! HERACLES IS EVIL? *dies* Poor Kiku! Now I really need more!
Shelly-Sells-SheaShells chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
Yes! Man, I actually jumped for joy when I saw that this was updated... and for good reason!

Really loving this story so far, especially with how the story is moving. And not to mention there's GreeceXJapan, which you write absolutely adorably. I also really like the idea of Alfred being a zookeeper in his day job. It both matches his personality AND makes sense in the story. I mean, glasses and the such can actually disguise people if they're not famous or constantly linked to their secret identity (I'm looking at you Clark Kent). Really, since when would being a reporter/photographer/public friend to your secret identity work in real life? Which is why I like this story...you write it so it makes sense.
Lybe chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
What a magnificent assessment! You do a swell job of capturing the reader's attention, even when there isn't much going on. Good job on explaining background info, as well. You do it in a very steady pace manner.

Can't wait to read more of this. I wonder how part two of this chapter will come out? .
Cacow chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
This story! It has a plot, check! It has romance in waiting, check! It has an already established REALLY cute couple, check! It has subtle (not to subtle though!) humour, check! And so much more, (I'm just to lazy to list everything awesome about this fic! Ahahaha!)You are a Fan fiction hero! I really hope you update soon!
Lord Axxingtons chapter 2 . 8/13/2010
B'AWWWW, GIRIPAN! *squeals* That's an adorable bonus. Another great chapter, just one thing: "I was familiar enough with modern technology to be able to work a faucet" - we in Britain don't call it a faucet, we call it a tap. :3 I'm sure you probably had no way of knowing that, but it's just a little thing to keep in mind.

I'm really impressed with how you manage to write 3 stories at once :O I look forward to more from this and your other ones!
starting anew chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
DFjOMRE JMORE MOR EOMR EMO EROMEMROEOEJSD IMN I NEED MORE! NOW! fd083w8889(E*... *sob* This is so friggin' amazing...
Floraluna Aria chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
OH MY GOD THIS.

I can not even tell you how excited I am for this story- it's definitely original, and I'm surprised no one has written a superhero story about Alfred before...

Anyways, love the interaction going on here, the plot has me hooked, and I can't wait until you update, great job!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »