Reviews for Finding Freedom
Xaipa chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
At first I was like: it's not Hero Frequency :'(

But then I was like: OMG This is awesome! I want MOAR!

Sorry, I had to express myself like that, it's the closest thing to what I felt when I read this chapter. This story is quite 'awesome' in fact, I'll be stalking this fic from now on. But that doesn't change the fact that you still have 3 other wonderfull fics to finish, so I'll just stalk all your updates in general and wait for ANY update. xD

Now, if you excuse me, I'll go back to the shadows of the lurkers...

PS: is Russia the villain? If yes then I demand a cookie! B-)
LostDonut chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
wow XD

this is a lot more interesting than I first though. (cause I'm not into the whole superman thing)..

I can't wait to
absolute power chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Gosh your Author's Note made me squeal with happiness. XD Yay updates!

Anyway I'd just like to say this seems very promising and I know it'll be really good, as with all the things you write. I'm excited for the next bit! :D
Shelly-Sells-SheaShells chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Woah. Angels AND superheros? I think you just blew my mind with awesomeness. But seriously, this looks like a really cool idea! I've never seen anything like it, and I'm really looking forward to seeing more!
chirp chirp chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love this story! There simply is not enough stuff with the Britannia Angel, and I can't wait to see how the two interact! And I really like Arthur's backstory, that was well thought out and really fits with his personality. Once again, awesome story! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Hehehehe chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Who are you and why are you so awesome? I mean, I'm kind of following most of your hetalia stories... and they are so awesome. See, my lack of vocabulary? But, either way continue. Continue. Continue. I'm guessing though who's the super villain. Awesome story as always.
Tenshi-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It's official, you are simply the Queen of Hetalia AUs and anyone who doesn't agree must just be jealous. First you put out the brilliance that is a Steampunk AU, then an awesome Band AU, and an extremely adorable Mermaid AU. This though, THIS, brought me out of lurkerdom because I am an admitted sucker for Britannia Angel and seeing you, my favorite author, writing an an AU with him has just made my entire year!

This story is so creative and I love the superhero elements so much! It all works SO well somehow and left me wondering why I wasn't shipping Angel!Arthur with Superhero!Alfred all along! Needless to say, like all your amazing stories, I will be camping out on your proverbial doorstep for any and all updates to them.

Best of luck on all your writing,

whaletamer chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Okay I just really fell in love with this story, it's funny and good. I'll be following this.

I like how you bring out their characters and Arthur as an angel and Alfred as a superhero is just right for both of them.
Carcharias chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Okay. Totally excited about this one. Seychelles cameolovely, the superheroes thing in general is awesome. Really excited to see more of this. :D
Lady Scribetracker chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I honestly don't know what to say. This is too damn cute and awesome for words.

I really like that Alfred has glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling of his secret lair. It fits him so well.

I REALLY REALLY look forward to the next chapter of this and all your other stories!
TarotTerra chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwwwwwww YAY! There needs to be more B.A. Stuff.
inactive413 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow! This is great! I was kind of iffy when i first saw the summary since I'm not really into the whole Angel/some kind of mythical creaturexHuman fics but you're an amazing writer and I love the stuff of yours that I've read so I gave it a shot and it's amazing! I'm so glad that I did!

I thought Arthur's story really fit with him. They're all very believable characters even though superheroes don't really exist and no one can really say whether or not angels do. Oh and I love the way you write Alfred. This story is really great!

I can't wait for more! (And I will hopefully be able to leave a better review next chapter U)

- Rosel
MelodyOfStarshine chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
this is amazing! i really love this story... im a fan of usuk and of britannia angel XD

i hope you will continue this as soon as possible...
Ellarose C chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
aaaah this is adorable. Completely. I am very much looking forward to where you're going with this!

~ Caroline
Lord Axxingtons chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awww 3 This story made me smile. I adore your fanfics, EIM. More please!
196 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »