Reviews for Finding Freedom
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I always laugh when you write "Arthur hadn't the foggiest"

That is seriously funny for me!

Anyway keep up the good work! Then again you always do. XD
takanobaka chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Angels AND superheroes AND USUK AND Giripan AND a Hetalia slashfic (let's face it, the vast majority of them are) that actually deals with some of the issues involved with coming out? *glomps* EverythingIsMagic, I think I love you. Platonically, but still.

But bad Hercales! Using Kiku (I keep writing country names and then having to change them to human ones... whoops) is not cool. Sadiq's a jerkface anyway, quit listening to him and go make out with Kiku or something. This is clearly going to create drama when he actually finds out, baka!

Also, I'm wondering who Seismic Wave is... (and things like where France and Canada are, since they're usually some of the first to show up in USUK AU fics, but that's irrelevant.) Ice Phantom is easy to figure out, but Seismic Wave... I'm drawing a blank. Please, please, pleeeeease update soon!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
this fanfic is totally awesome!please update soon!
NixRegina chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I like the plot in this, it's interesting. I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D
Rusty Halos chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
omg this was one of the sweetest fics ive ever read. please tell me it'll be updated!
Frogbert chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Aww, this story is really cute! I wish you would update quicker though :/
Ceri Moriarty chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Eh? What's this? No more awesome? Awww.

This is a wonderfully interesting story! The premise is super cool! I hope you update this soon, although I understand that you're working on other stuff, too, but this is super cool! How are you so good at coming up with AUs?
EvangelineNoel chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
-Blubbering like a sodding idiot- I just found this story, and it is now one of my favourites. (Plus, I have now been officially converted to a USUK fan because of this. _ Your fault)

I really hope you update soon! The end of this chapter was so sweet!
Quainttheatre chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Please continue this story! This is one of my all-time favourite stories! Even if you can't continue it can you please reply and tell me why? Thank you.
Senshi'sBard chapter 6 . 5/22/2011
Wow this is so much fun to read. It just makes me smiley. I do hope you'll decide to continue, but I love whatever you write, if you should choose to move on. (:
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
AW

My Gods, this story is so damned cute, I can't believe I haven't found it before now. Brilliant, is what it is.

See, this is what happens when you stalk the archives. There's plenty of trash, but sometimes, you stumble upon a true treasure :3
Tora-Star chapter 6 . 5/14/2011
So freakin' CUTE! I love this fic ) keep up the great work 3
Razzledazzy chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
*Squeel* I love it it's so in depth. I'm interested in how you are going to solve some of the issues.

Oneshot my ass. XD
raiTonight29 chapter 6 . 4/19/2011
I'm gonna start stalking your stories now. LOL. HAHAHA!

I really love this story! Your America and England are spot on! And god, I'm a huge sucker for GreecexJapan! I wonder how their relationship will turn out, too with Greece struggling with Turkey... Hm. I hope Japan'll be well!

That goes to England and America as well. I wonder how their relationship will ... bloom (-_-"'? srsly? bloom? couldn't come up with a better word?) when Arthur's... dead. LOL HAHAHAHA!

Update soon! :D
fakiagirl chapter 6 . 3/30/2011
Gaaa, loving this! Definitely the best superhero and/or Britannia Angel fic I've read. Combining them was a great idea. :) You keep them both really in-character, and I especially like how you portray Arthur, his situation, and his past. You keep him just the right mix of sensitive and self-confident. Also, the fact that his superhero name is Britannia Angel and that you revealed it the way you did? Awesome. It made the name make perfect sense, and it really does go with Freedom Star. ;)

Keep it up! I can't wait to see where this is going. :)
190 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »