Reviews for Finding Freedom
Glitterthorn chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
ASDFGHJKL SO CUUUUUUTE.

Okay, I'm done fangirling... but seriously. Please update soon! :)
FD chapter 6 . 3/15/2012
This is a great story. Update soon!
Malinahona chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

The characters are wonderfully written, and the plot is lovely and - ah, so much love.

Can't wait for the next update!
Nekone chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
And Rose's bed time story stayed forever unfinished and forgotten. The end :D

idk, i just found that funny.

Luved the entire story. I can really see Al as such a super hero. With the huge base filled with toys and video games. And to think he would have been some sort of scientist(Maybe sice he loves it so much) if he wasn't a super! aah, well, cute story was cute.
Hino-Of-The-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
This story is awesome, There anrent enough good Britannia Angel fics out there, Keep going with it!
Pikamiki chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
Hey, I'm really liking this story so far!
CrimsonButterflyTearDrops018 chapter 6 . 10/3/2011
I always laugh when you write "Arthur hadn't the foggiest"

That is seriously funny for me!

Anyway keep up the good work! Then again you always do. XD
takanobaka chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Angels AND superheroes AND USUK AND Giripan AND a Hetalia slashfic (let's face it, the vast majority of them are) that actually deals with some of the issues involved with coming out? *glomps* EverythingIsMagic, I think I love you. Platonically, but still.

But bad Hercales! Using Kiku (I keep writing country names and then having to change them to human ones... whoops) is not cool. Sadiq's a jerkface anyway, quit listening to him and go make out with Kiku or something. This is clearly going to create drama when he actually finds out, baka!

Also, I'm wondering who Seismic Wave is... (and things like where France and Canada are, since they're usually some of the first to show up in USUK AU fics, but that's irrelevant.) Ice Phantom is easy to figure out, but Seismic Wave... I'm drawing a blank. Please, please, pleeeeease update soon!
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
this fanfic is totally awesome!please update soon!
NixRegina chapter 6 . 7/29/2011
I like the plot in this, it's interesting. I can't wait to find out what happens next. :D
yeahnomore chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
omg this was one of the sweetest fics ive ever read. please tell me it'll be updated!
Frogbert chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Aww, this story is really cute! I wish you would update quicker though :/
Ceri Moriarty chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Eh? What's this? No more awesome? Awww.

This is a wonderfully interesting story! The premise is super cool~! I hope you update this soon, although I understand that you're working on other stuff, too, but this is super cool~! How are you so good at coming up with AUs?
EvangelineNoel chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
-Blubbering like a sodding idiot- I just found this story, and it is now one of my favourites. (Plus, I have now been officially converted to a USUK fan because of this. _ Your fault)

I really hope you update soon! The end of this chapter was so sweet~!
Quainttheatre chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
Please continue this story! This is one of my all-time favourite stories! Even if you can't continue it can you please reply and tell me why? Thank you.
196 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »