Reviews for Finding Freedom
closeincline chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Gah I love this story so much~~ Thanks for the update, seriously, you don't know how glad I was to see it.

I can't wait to see what Arthur's super suit is!
ToastWeaselofDOOM chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
This fic is the beeeest~! I love it so much!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
Hmm... There's a heroic angle to this that Alfred hasn't noticed yet. If this 'verse is anything like the real one in terms of homosexuality and homophobia, the suicide rate of gay teens is abysmally high, and bullying is a real and deadly problem.

Just existing as an out, masculine, and unabashedly non-heterosexual superhero will help those kids' self-esteem more than two It Gets Better Projects. I know, that's not the point of this (I think?), but someone should really point out to Alfred that some of those new fans he gets will be people whose lives he's saved by /just existing/. Sometimes being a hero is about more than beating up bad guys.

I'm looking forward to Alfred's interview (which we are going to get to watch, right?). xD And I get a feeling the plot proper is going to get rolling sometime soon. I haven't forgotten little Rose or Turkey's schemes.
berrytea1 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Fantastic absolutly amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
King Panopticon chapter 4 . 3/22/2011
Interesting concept.

Jay1892 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Ah god! I love this story with every fiber of my soul! It's so adorable and the plot is so original and creative. I adore everything you write, your style is absolutely glorious. As an aspiring writer I look up to your glorious talent. Great, great job, I can't wait for more.
Say It Say My Name chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
*deep breath* d' *'nother breath*

kakita101 chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Very good and I cant wait til you update again.
lonely-waltz chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
YAY! Oh my gosh I love this story-it's so well written and awesome all over I can't wait for the next update :)
Witty Teacup chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
Kyaa! So cute! 3 I loved it! Britannia Angel FTW! Can't wait for the next one! D
TaintedRainbow chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
So adorable :3 Thanks for the update!
xNeve chapter 6 . 3/22/2011
I was so excited when I saw this updated. I think Artie and Al's relationship is so cute~ I like that you're realistic with the way people percive them. Such a captivating chapter~ :D
TangerineTea chapter 5 . 3/18/2011
THAT ENDING. XD I had this great image of Arthur rolling his eyes in a very theatrical, exaggerated sort of way, and then /freezing/ because /oh holy hell what is that in the corner of his vision/ X) I'm really worried about Kiku, though... Sadiq is terrifying D: I believe in you, Heracles! You can save Kiku! And of course Freedom Star will be there, too, with his new partner, Seraphim! Or whatever name he comes up with himself. (Ugh, Seraphim, how cliche. _) You've got me hooked, and I really hope to see more soon :3
RamenNoodlesXD chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Oh shit indeed (my, I do hope that's censored)!

Bwah. You... you have to update this, my friend! You just have to! If you don't, I'm gonna eat my bloody shoe!

No no, just kidding, I won't do something as drastic as that, but for the sake of a fantastic story, PLEASE update soon~ I usually hate hero stories, but this one is so well-written and so entertaining and magical and and and... awesome (I feel like Prussia now)!

So yes. If you don't update this, I will have no choice but to keep Flying Mint Bunny hostage until you do [shifty eyes]
xNeve chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
I think this is the first hero fic I've ever gotten into! I love your writting style! Please update this soon!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »