Reviews for The Man She Admires
rana2001 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
fsadshdgjlkhsfakdlfkh I like this
Heuress chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
That was just too beautiful for words
Radon65 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Sad and beautiful and a little happy at the same time. Very good Roy-Elysia interaction. Very good.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I like this. :] The style was a little weird to follow at first, mostly because it was just unfamiliar. But once I got into the groove, it was a fun, emotional read. I love the connection between Roy and Elysia.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
So sweet, so sad.

I love reading about Elicia and her relationships with the main cast later on.

This was very good. :]
Nayuki-Bunny chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
this was heartbreakingly sweet. I always wondered if Elysia would try and investigate her father's death when she grew older, and this little oneshot was the perfect way to illustrate it. Roy was especially wonderful to read through Elysia's perspective. great work as always, keep it up!
Disastergirl chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
oh, i didn't realise you'd written this story! i read it just yeaterday or so and thought it was lovely. i've read a few teenage!Elysia fics, but this one seems to me to be the most realistic and in character (as far as its possible to keep IC with a character that never older than five in the canon timeline).

i liked the idea that Al becomes a painter, for some reason that seems to me like a very naturl thing for him to do- Al always seemed so artistic to me.

i'm gonna have to check out the rest of your stories now, and hopefully suppress the laziness in me enough to give them reviews that your talent deserves. :)
stresscanleadtobaldness chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very sad and very touching. I wish there were more stories out there about the Hughes family. This is the first one I've read dealing with Elysia and Roy.

Grammatically, I thought it was good. Just casually reading it, I didn't really catch any mistakes.

Overall, good job.