Reviews for Discovery The Shadow Chronicles 1
niciv1 chapter 46 . 11/27/2012
Amazing story!,I was thinking about writing a story related to this one,maybe you can write a squeal to this story,with some new added characters.
KCcracker chapter 2 . 8/21/2012
I loved this fanfic! it was the first one I ever read, and this is the one that got me started...well if you do check your reviews I'd like to say thanks, and keep up the good work!
Saphirian Waterclaw chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
ahh... Baljeet. The awsome little Indian kid with epic social issues and extensive schedules. And Bufford mugging him. Obviously. :)
Saphirian Waterclaw chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
OOOOkay. I'm guessing this is Phineas and Ferb extreme hard core or something. IDK X/
KeybladingDuelist chapter 46 . 7/24/2012
WOO! 100th reviewer!

And it was an awesome story. I can't wait to read the sequel!
Better a Freak Than A Fake chapter 39 . 4/20/2012
This stories a LOT easier to read now that I know EXACTLY who Camille is and what she looks like in her default form.
CP3A chapter 46 . 2/21/2012
I'm reading the rest. Awesome work!
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 46 . 1/2/2012
WOW! You're story is so totally rockin'! And that is a messed up disclaimer. Hm. And, hi, irken24. I am guessing you are an Invader Zim fan, no? If not, then, whatever. Good job with da story!
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 46 . 10/7/2011
That story was a diamond.

A diamond that wasn't really cut out of the rock.

Like, A REALLY ROUGH diamond.

Random stuff got thrown in a bunch near chapter twenty nine and thirty (okay, where did that bomb come from...? and why did they survive its explosion? What, magical animals!) There were a lot of characters to keep track of. And A LOT of POVS to keep track of.

And yet, underneath it all, it was quite good. But you've gotten SO-O much better. Just thinking about book four compared to this is weird, it's like a comparison of grey and white! but still, it's good. Anyway, I'm going to read number two soon! PhoenixGirl is out, peace!
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 19 . 10/5/2011
hate to say it, but this story is quite confusing. I'm a light sort of reader, I skim a lot, so it might be my fault, but I really tried to understand this and I'm sort of failing. I'm sure it will turn out all right but I don't understand what they're doing right now.

Anyway, I hafta go to bed now. Sorry for spamming your inbox with reviews. PhoenixGirl is out, peace!
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
I have to say it again, you've grown, you were brilliant, but you're more brilliant now. This story is a bit fast paced. :/ book four is better with the pace :) Phineas MADE Ferb a Ember/Shadow thing! That is SO cool. I'm wondering how they got separated and Ferb wound up in London, I wanna read more :D
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
Wondering something: is an Ember and a Shadow the same thing? They are, right? You talk about them like they're different sometimes. Thanks :) and thanks for giving me awesome stuff to read! :D
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
Wow! But Aria ISN'T dead, hahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha (or she came back to life or something)... it's weird reading book four first and then going back and reading this. But I like it.

You're a really, really good writer. I can tell you've gotten better over time, you've kept honing your skills, and that is awesome! You make really good observations and metaphors that I've never heard before - like the handcuffs were like wrap-around knives. That is totally interesting.
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Soooooooo - it's me! The reviewer girl from book four!

1) Oh... that's who Carter is!

2) You have grown so much in writing! In a good way! You were still a brilliant writer back when you wrote this, but you seemed a lot more insecure, from your author's notes, and, is it just me, or did your POV jump around more? I like more anchored POV.

3) Your grammar has gotten better, too. You were still awesome back when you wrote this but it's better now you're at book four. (Wait, you published this only a year ago and you've come out with three sequels since then! Wow - you are fast and brilliant...)

4) Oh my goodness, Phin yelled! OOC? I dunno... being back in bright, sunny Danville, has made me forget that Phin is different than i always thought he was. But I hope we find out why he was always so nice and then he suddenly let out the anger in future chapters.

5) Isabella's list of facts was brilliant.

6) Jessie is Phin's middle name! Awesome! It really fits!

I know, those were in NO order. I'm going to continue to read this. Bye!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/22/2011
i already readed milk tooth ang can u make it longer.