Reviews for Things you could do with power
tears of the soul chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
lol, natsuki did what? well, you know what they say, the quiet ones are often tigers in bed.
bubble.duckie chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
That was funny!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
that was great
kokuo sakurazawa chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
hahaha... i like it... natsuki such a smart ass if i must say...

good story. keep going
krugern chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Poor Natsuki not having any idea what Shizuru's true intentions for her are.
Indiobotod chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
lol. this short fic has the potential to become epic in length for a shiznat fic. Great job by the way.
lol'd chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
RAPE!
fyee chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Wah..haha...Sorry I can't help it...Shizuru did get what she want just the situation different from what she had expect. Turn out Natsuki in charge…hahaha…Myself also didn’t expect like this. To be honest I like the way it’s happen…hahaha…Nice and really interesting. Thanks for the omake.
Kapleon chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Whoaa...Uh...To be honest, I'm a little scared for Natsuki.

"sexual items and some roofies" o_O

Lol, is this the end?
Indiobotod chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
it is done? No way. it's a cliffy? I wanna know Natsuki's reaction and whatever might happen between the two. Hope you consider this one.
darkness0000 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
LEMON!
fyee chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Can't say I pity with Natsuki since I like Shizuru very much and she match with Natsuki is just that Shizuru always like that. I do hope Shizuru love Natsuki and not cz she want her body. This Natsuki look innocent and she just 13 years old...How to say? Natsuki too young and good luck to her. I curious will Shizuru plan working? Hope you have another chapter. Thanks for the story.