Reviews for Bound
Chapter 8 of this fanfiction. Alone is the best i read in a long time and i have read many great fanfictions keep writing
gummy b3ars chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
Beautiful
marii chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
that was wonderful!

3 it!
Hinatta chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Another great Hinata fic :3
I'll add this story to my Hinata Community
PM me to be staff or if you know of any others!
Look for it here: ...
fanfiction(.-com)/community/Strong-Hinata/119097/

Hinatta.
rockyourlove chapter 14 . 11/22/2014
/cries a river/ lovely epilgue and ofc what better way to end than with hinata fainting hahaha.

I love the idea of breaking that branch member seal. The abilities hinata finally achieved/mastered are all highly possible in canon and isn't ridiculous at all. So yes I love it, great job!
rockyourlove chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
Ahakdhkhd readers sometimes don't reply when the story is alrd completed cause they'd wait till the last chapter before reviewing BUT

Cause I read your a/n, I decide, you deserve more than one of my last chapter reviews and thanks.

Chapter 9 was so exciting! I'm itching to go read the next chapter now but alas a review beforehand won't hurt.

For the previous chapters, nicely paced, characterisation well done. Overall really heartwarming. I teared reading temari's letter.
Faded Pink chapter 14 . 4/6/2014
Amazing story!
NikiBffl chapter 9 . 3/26/2014
I really liked the last sentence. It made me wonder how everyone would react to that,since its against the rules for Gaara to be near any sand or do any ninjutsu.
Niome N chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Thank you for giving me a good story to enjoy, it has been a while where I actually thoroughly enjoy something and smile thinking back on it after a while.

Thank you so much!
Alyssa chapter 14 . 10/23/2013
This is beautifully written fic! You mastered their characters and kept them true to form, they feel 3 dementional not just simple story characters. I am thankful for the happy ending too I so wish GaaHina was canon
Ezzie Valentine chapter 14 . 10/18/2013
Oh man...

I want to start off by saying that I'm sorry that I didn't review each chapter as I usually try to do, but most of my reading of this story has been on my tablet, while I'm at work. I would like to thank you for posting this story. It was wonderful. Truly!

I love the interaction between Gaara and Hinata...that nurturing spirit that is so strong within her character was vividly clear throughout this story, though she can bring out the pain when she needs to.

Gaara's pain (physical, emotional, mental) was very clear and I couldn't help but to cheer Hinata-chan on as she worked with him, encouraged him and began to love him. It was something that he desperately needed and it just made me so, so happy to see their relationship progress.

I love the touch at the end with the seal. I don't want to ruin it just in case potential readers check out the reviews, but it just completed this whole journey for me with this story.

Absolutely fabulous job and I hope that I get a chance to come back and read more of your work!

EzzieValentine
(PS: Crack pairings are usually the best. They are unique and they give you a opportunity to diverge from the same ol' same ol' wash, rinse and repeat that you seem to see with a lot of obvious pairings... ;-) )
Pirate In Disguise chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
you were right in your author note.

the while story is developing very interestingly. I absolutely love the Gaara/shuukaku relation:)

seems highly unlikely that you would read this after 2years.. but blood memory? is it mentioned in the manga or a flicker of tour imagination?

have a feeling its orochimaru who's responsible.. don't know can't wait to see :)
Pirate In Disguise chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
genuis. absolutely genuis. I love it!
jmcneill99 chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I HONESTLY LOVED IT! I love your writing style, and you always write about my favorite couples. It was a great story. And it might just be me but...it seems in it of your stories i find Hinata "snogging" LOL. Consider me an OFFICIAL fan of yours! Please continue posting stories and chapters.
aryaputra chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
*squeals, dance happily, laughs out loud*

You get my drift.