Reviews for A wishful fancy
KouK chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Short but i love the final
KyeTamm chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Lovely story! I really enjoy it :) You had both characters in character so well :p
Negrath chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
...I have no words.

you have taken a most uncommon and improbable pairing and made it pseudo-canon. It's been ages since I played DA1, so I have some trouble figuring out how to access the various 'side adventures', but I have faith I'll manage somehow. :)
it will be grand to base my da2-experience on my da1-save(few as the changes reportedly will be), but grander still to learn these characters to know again.
I also thought you should know I read the last line and are writing these words to the tune of 'leliana's song'. Very fitting, methinks. :)

For lack of words grand enough, I say...well done.
skyeward chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
It's wonderful to find such a well-done story for a pairing that's so rare! I really enjoyed it, thanks for writing. I'm off to check out the sequel now...
Rtarara chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awesome story!
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
THIS STORY WAS GREAAAAAT! Loved it!
Zinala chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
i really liked this. people seem to forget that morrigan has shown a softer side, and its refreshing to see someone who acknowledged that fact.
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
wow very nice fic and well wow i actualy recognized a lot of dialog in this fic it was realy well put together and changed to suit your work i would love to see more lol :D
krnXplaya202 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Loved it! Great depth and characterization. I also like how you integrated quotes from the game into the story, giving the story an element of authenticity. This certainly is an unexpected pairing, but you made it work oh so well. It was beautiful! It was also great how you gave short scenes for the other characters as well. All in all, the story was great fun and very moving. And top-notch writing! The narrative is technically sound, and the dialogue believable and genuine. The only part that I might say could use improvement would be the conclusion (I'm so sorry!); it felt slightly rushed and not quite poignant, maybe? Or maybe it's just me yearning for too much of a happy ending XD. Anyways, I'm totally stoked for a sequel or a whole new story featuring the untold tale of love between Leliana and Morrigan. :D Great Job!
KyaniteD chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Why hello thar, little story. *cuddles it and tugs it away*
paxm chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
A lovely story. Not a pairing I initially would envision from playing DAO, but you definitely make this work here. I hope you will write more of these two.