Reviews for New World
sakura-fai chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I think you mixed Otanashi-kun's name with Okazaki.

Sweet ending though, but I wonder, do they have any memories of the time before?
sakura-fai chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
I kinda wanted her to move in the next life, but still I like this one. :D
Jarm957 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
Well after reading your fanfic i feel a lot better about the angel beats ending, and i am going to think to my self now that this was the true ending instead of the actual one, so if could not have guess i loved this fic.
Ethynn chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
I think you said "Okazaki" a few times when you meant to say "Otonashi". xD Get out of my Angel Beats fanfictions, Tomoya.
Hejin57 chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
Interesting little story you have here, I must say. I would like to see some romances between maybe Noda/Yuri, Hisako/Fujimaki or...TK/Shiina? :D

Keep going the way you're going. I'm liking the developments. :)
Kuronekochii chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
i got a very great idea. actually if you have iwasawa become a singer in a band, then naoi become famous because of his hypnotising power plus pottery and have yuri meet him at one of his concert or whatever. then have them quarel and they would meet with the others.
lil whit chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Awwwwwwwww!
rimiburt chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
These are adorable!33
The-Impossible-and-The-11th chapter 2 . 6/29/2010
Nice... Best one I've seen so far. I hope they have a sequel!
Shane Ward chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Congrats for writing this chapter, Normally a beefy adult like me will not be taken away by an anime series, but the ending of this one had me in tears... Yeah... I know...

But in all the times I watched anime, this one had the most impacting ending... and it was planned through out the anim from the dona card, to the heart beat and to the end when she confesses all..

Then at the end credits they finally added Kanade to the trio of people was heartwarming too...

they also did well on Otanashi too...

well, its just a pity I cannot vent all this review to the main anime website (It's all in Japaneses..) so here will have to do.

I was also happily overwhelmed with the chapter too, it added a little extra, but I feel it did not match the rythem of the anime, probably just my reading, but congrats for trying.

One thing I don't understand and I hope someone figure out a way, how can Otanashi live in the real world if Kanade has his heart... ummm.

Well, I've rubbed the tears from my eyes and now off to find a another anime to watch...

Once again, thanks for this..

Shane
Tetsui chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
Dawwwwww, that's sweet.
Blitz12 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very good. But, one thing I wanted to add. I believe it would have a stronger emotional impact, if you added that Kanade added in, "Thank you Yuzuru"

Anyways, looking forward to your future works.
Gaztasterofpork chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwww this helps relieve the pain. Just watched the last episode and damn near broke down. Thanks :)