Reviews for Do Your Worst!
sbartist357 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Wow, I don't think I've ever read a story with all dialogue. It was really interesting. I was freaking out a first about Private dying until I read that Blowhole just made it all up. Good job! :)
NoblegasXenon chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I really like this fic!

and Dialogue only tends to be more interesting
Sherlock's 2nd Blogger chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
A little confusing without descriptions, but I was able to piece it all together without too much trouble. Interesting piece! Well done! Just dialog is hard...
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Pretty good for a one-shot :D
Donakiko chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
LOL

Loved the last part and in complete honesty...

Julian deserved that.

"...Rico. Hammer."

"Hey, uh, what are you going to do with that? Are you going to-? NO! DON'T HIT ME! OW! I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE YOU WANT TO HURT ME ON PURPOSE! AAAHHH!"

...

Well no shell bonehead, obviously he's trying to hurt you on purpose!
mandabug chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
LOL I usually don't like pure dialogue stories, but yours is easy to follow and you have a great grasp of the characters so I totally loved it! Thanks!
Pip4 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
You did a really good job for the most part with this one. I forgot it was all in dialogue. There were some spots that were a litte vague that you could have perhaps given a little more detail on. But other than that I like it.
DhampireRose chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Loved it! That last line of Julian's nearly killed me. :D

x. Rose
Memma546 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great, poor Blowhole's face. But you could have used more desription as it was just speech.

And why is Private speech written differently? I sure english people don't talk like that! Do we?
Skipper Belmont chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
well, good story! The fusion of humor, little bit drama, and a bit action. Really great!
A.C. the pink brit chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
awsome story, i like it
lovingSkipper chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This was awesome! Keep it up!
darkest-nights-will-end chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
it was amazing! I loved it!
It's Majik chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
/giggle/

Heh! This was so sweet and cute, but also epic, x3, great story.

I also love only dialog. It makes it so much more easier to read.