Reviews for Just another Hufflepuff
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
awwww...I like Molly too!
Zombie Reine chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ah, Unrequited love. Poor Molly and possibly Teddy. I feel bad that she feels she is unimportant and overlooked. You played this character out well. (I find it funny that I also sorted Molly into Hufflepuff but it wasn't as lonely because 2 others were with her. :[
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Interesting story! Even though it's not canon it's really well written, and I like it a lot. Great job!
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
ACK! I'm sooo sorry, Pooja, for not R&R'ing sooner! DX

But I deffo loved this. It was no prob Betaing for you! ;3

This is prolly my favorite take on Mols. You made her so...human. She was definitely a kid/teenager when she was disappointed about being the only Huff Weasley and she didn't seem stuck up like many write her when Teddy turned up. I loved how she seemed playful and girly when Teddy was around.

And then Victoire came in and screwed everything up. :P Yet another reason against Victoire/Teddy, *lol*! XD

I like that Molly still held onto her feelings even after school and those feelings welled up again when she read his letter. I liked that Teddy basically said he didn't like sitting at Vic's Ravenclaw table. Nice. ;)

I would love to see at least one follow-up fic to this. *hint, hint*

Great work, Pooja. I'm happy you wrote this!

-mew! :3
Smile Life Away chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I kind of liked it, it was a different story kind of story then I was used to especially cause you don't see much Molly but was wonderful nonetheless. Thanks for writing :)
ginevraweasleyrocks chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Really sad...Poor Molly..The Ravenclaw table seemed dry?
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
This is an... interesting pairing. Poor Molly, though! This is quite sad, but very good, nonetheless. Good job!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
ooooh this was just sweet and romantic and yet painful.

Very well written. As I am pretty much unfamilair with the next gen character this opened a new world. Gives me insight in characters I do not know.

Well done.
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is so good but so sad. It's horrible to love someone who doesn't quite know that's how you feel.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This is really lovely :) Poor Molly - I really hate Victoire for doing that to her :p

Your characterisation of Molly was really differnt from what I've read before and I really enjoyed seeing a aofter side to her personality!
Nanaho-Hime chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
You handled this very thoughtfully. You managed to make the pairing believable and i like the spin you took on the pairing. It wasn't what I was expecting, but i really liked the originality of it. Wonderfully done.

Thank you for participating in my challenge :)
sidex chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
D:

Oh Victoire, we all hate you...

She always seems to be ruining someone's relationship.
wvvampire chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Very well done. :D
maximumpotter101 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwwwwww...that's so sad. Thank the chipmunks she;s younger.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I liked it. I'm not one for AU but you did a good job with it and it wasn't too far fetched. I really thought that they were going to get together and then, BAM, Victoire showed up. Poor Molly! You did a good job with her emotions and they were all very believable.

-Morghen