Reviews for Soliloquy of A Mammoth
Mako Crab chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
I've always liked Big Convoy. He's easily one of the more unique Primes/Convoys out there. Hm... I feel like I'm at a loss for words except to say that I liked your story. I always like digging into the character's past and seeing what makes them tick, so this was a nice ride. :)
Knocks chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I only watched maybe a dozen episodes of Neo, so I know a little bit about this series. I do like that you've shown it some love here on FFNet. Maybe we'll see more?

Wolf Prime chapter 3 . 7/10/2010
I love it! You did it again! I feel bad for the troops of Big Convoy in that mission TT

I like the part when Big Convoy touch his mask and though about he is in a cage of responsability and duty forever.

Excellent fic! I will wait the new one of Robots in Disguise! -
Wolf Prime chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
Wow! That's amazing! I still thinking that Big Convoy has this anti-social actitude because a incident when he was young... That will explain everything...

Excellent chapter! I will wait the conclusion!

atte. Your fan Wolf Prime -
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I like your story... Very interesting... I have know about Big Convoy and his anti-social personality and I love in some kind this type of actittude... He is the same like me... Because I don't really like work in team because for me is very disturbing... I like to choose my own decisions and do whatever I like... But in some manners I feel alone... And when I try to associate with the other people... It's appear that they get away from me and I feel very sad about that...

This is my reason that why I convive with others with difficulty TT

Anyways... Good fic! I love it!