Reviews for So You Think You Can Win?
readwritereview chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Simply awesome - nice name. I like Salacia, Jethrone, Jerodin...All of them, frankly. :D Great job here; beautiful rhyming.
thepoet chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
I write poems in my free time too...some of my friends try to write them, but all of their poems don't rhyme. They have absolutely no rhyme sense. Honestly, how can "rendezvous" rhyme with "delicious"?

But this poem? It's seriously awesome! It rhymes, it makes sense, it sends chills down my back...Shakespeare should be ashamed!

Jokes aside, I loved this poem.

And this is coming from the girl whose poems are respected by half her school :D

-Mel

(my mum will kill me if I give my real name. So just put up with that alias for now :P)
TheTreeHuggerIzzie chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Huh... I thought I reviewed this when I read it! (That was nearly four months ago... Sorry.)

Anyway, I really wanted to reread this, so- if you haven't noticed yet- I think it's really awesome :)

I think my favourite verse was... I don't know, I love them all xD So yeah, good job!
dismembered constellations chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Stunning!
Icy-Zoe chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
"Raccond the wise, with your sparking brain.

You could wire a bomb in your sleep.

But I know that you're still wondering

if you've gotten yourself in too deep."

My fave.

-Icy_Zoe
THG123 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Loved the last one. :D

The names are perfect! they're very Panem-ish.

And the title is very familiar. :)
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Loved the last lines the most! Great poem
Raccchel chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great Poem!
lksdjflkjcn chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Amazing! That was totally brilliant!
Claratrix LeChatham chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I did like it, Mel! Of course I liked it! :D

Some of the rhythm felt a bit off, but, honestly, it's hard enough to write a twenty-seven verse poem. Also, Elahney probably doesn't like 'fleas', but is very good at 'flee'ing.

I loved your creativity with the names, and my favorite verse was Peeta's. It was really wonderful how you defined the personalities of all the tributes.

All-in-all: an awesome poem. Great job, Mel-la.

Much love,

Clara
Permanently chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
You're such a great poet. I don't see how you come up with these names, they're all so unique.

I love all your poems, so please keep writing them.
Twirlgirl821 chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
That was amazing! I love the names you gave them. You are an amazing poet.