Reviews for Love Is
Minerva777 chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
This was great. I loved it. I decided that I would only review on the last poem because I'm feeling lazy. But this was great And I especially love Severus's poem and how you incorparated the always at the end.
lalala777 chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
I love them! Your poems are amazing!

Especially the one from Minerva to Albus - I was really trying to hold back tears. That's when you can tell a great poem from a good one.
Aleize Claire chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
Those were all so amazing! I would like to see profs. Lupin in this fic. He seems so lonely. Maybe luna too. Nice work!
Hippodameia chapter 10 . 11/15/2010
wow, you did albus and minerva! i'm so very happy about it!

and.. you did them so very very well.

i got really sad when i read minerva's "general" definition of love and the poem about her seemingly unrequited love for albus. (the last lines "love is duty" and "love is toture" shocked me for some reason, they express such a great sadness and i really felt pity for minerva.)

but the last poem about his requited love for her is wonderful, you have given her fascination and adoration towards him beautiful words and expression. i can imagine him looking at her with such love struck eyes and it makes one feel happy.

i am very much looking forward to your upcoming poems! :-)

greetings
IronSpockMaster chapter 10 . 11/12/2010
Both of these were beautiful.
IronSpockMaster chapter 8 . 11/11/2010
Very Minerva :)
IronSpockMaster chapter 7 . 11/10/2010
Beautiful...
IronSpockMaster chapter 6 . 11/10/2010
Beautiful. I think you've done Albus really well, and I agree that the poem goes on a journey with him.
IronSpockMaster chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Brilliant. I really like this poem, sums up Umbridge perfectly
minnie313 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Well... I never read poetry but I'm glad I read this! I aaabsoooluutely loved the way you described Umbridge! You really caught her personality And as for Albus and Minerva (alone, for each other, before/after they are together) I A-BSO-LU-TE-LY love it too! You got their personalities right, too (I think) ! ;D And the last one was really beautifully written, not too much, not too little... simply perfect!

Would you make one from Albus to Minerva after they are together ? pleaseeee!
Kamai6 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
Awww!

She would break without him...

Kamai6 chapter 9 . 11/7/2010

AWWW!

Kamai6 chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Brilliant/Beautiful/Fantastic/Amazing/Phenomenal/:)

That is great!

Can't wait for Narcissa and Lucius!