Reviews for No Eavesdropping
yaoyan chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
LOL The conversation between Niou and Marui is just like what I have with my friends...that just made me think that I might have less sanity than I thought. Oh well insane people could be the sane ones and sane people could be the insane ones. There's nothing to tell you what is sane or insane. Its all about what you think and how you interpret things.
Jabberawr chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
... Holy crap. WTF did I just read? That was an incredibly mind-screwing-up convo. My brain just zapped. And never worked again. The end. ... Yeah. Insane convo. What WOULD the vultures do?

You're such a frickin genius, being able to speak like that. It's like... Gibberish. Gibberish is a very special language, for smart peeps. Gibberish convos are mind-screwing-up convos, just like this one. Do you speak Gibberish? I bet Niou and Marui do.

-line that speaks of admiration for this one-shot and flatters the author, while begging for more, and awaiting a Tarundoru!Slap from the author-

Meep!Meep
Chibi-Onee-chan chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Oh god I can't stop laughing. The weirdest thing I think is that I actually followed Niou and Marui's conversation without getting confused at all XDD. This was really great :3
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Hahaha, this is great. I don't know how really, but this humor really seems to be intelligent.
Simple Shimmers chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
OMG Niou and Marui are sooo right...about the trees and stuff!

Poor Akaya being confused and unstable, I understand him, My two best friends were talking about that only it was about rabid squirels taking over the world, Making humans their slaves.

Yes...They also got into a insult contest...not any insult contest...They insulted themselves.

Yup all day I said "WTF Taylor your not lesbo!". "Brittany You don't like fags!". Yup I was the youngest too now I'm freakin insane.(not really)

Yay! Good Fic! Hope you don't get writers block!

Emi
Genocide Never Again chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I love this story! It's so crazy that it makes me laugh! And the best thing is that I can actually imagine that conversation happening in real life! Brilliant!
Frozen Obsidian chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Holy crap.

Honestly, my brain is both rejoicing in it's new found insanity and crying at the mind-screwing.

Loved it though. Everyone needs a healthy dose of insanity a day, it keeps boredom away!

Cheesy shit that.

~FO
Niou Masaharu chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
OMG. This is SO RANDOM. XD Well, we're talking about Marui and Niou here. XD

D'aaw, the poor, poor Akaya! XD

I love this fic! :D
TheMadChatterKina chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I must say, that conversation was pure genius and I understood every last bit of it.

I apologize if that makes you wary of your writing skills, but fear not, for I am sane... ENOUGH.

Amazing as always, and I think you should write more one-shots like this.

~Kn~
Nadia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Ohmygawd! this is hilarious! haha!
greenteamoose chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Love Niou and Marui! Completely random and hilarious, especially the parts about plants.

"The grass are a very peaceful species."

"Yeah, they'd probably be dead at this point, anyway; the tiger would have tarundoru'ed the hell out of them by now."

XD

Your lunch conversations must be intriguingly fascinating to yield such chaos.

.moose
Mei Chan is Random chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Is it sad that my friends and I have had the exact conversation? Well, not the /exact/ conversation, but close enough.
The Brief Silence chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Hahahahah! xDD And the source of their madness talk was Yukimura's women's magazine! xDD Poor Akaya! xDD He didn't manage to grasp the convo idea between Marui and Niou!
mesmerizedbyceruleaneyes chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
... i think i'm as shocked, confused and mentally unstable now from reading marui and niou's conversation as akaya was from listening. the only thing is that by reading, i get the opportunity to reread it, think 'WTF?' a few more times, try again to wrap my head around the idea, before finally giving up. O.o

still, after i've finished with all the 'WTF?'ing, i can appreciate the conversation. it sounds like a very, very warped and insane debate by students on world politics, except the countries are now animals and plants. of course, it's all very funny, except i have to get over the 'WTF?' bit first.

i love marui and niou. yeah. i really do. i love yukimura and akaya too, but they have to take second place for this fic. all hail marui and niou!

~ceru-chan