Reviews for Surprise in Vegas
marshmallowdeviant chapter 11 . 2/16/2013
Just finished this- swoon ;)
marshmallowdeviant chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
Hey EXCELLENT work. This is so sweet :) (and really well constructed) x
Feral21 chapter 11 . 12/21/2011
When I first started reading this I thought it was ok but by the time I finished the first chapter I loved it. This story is awesome, I can't think of a part of this story that I didn't like. Even when Gillian wanted to divorce Cal, that was still cool cause I knew it would work out in the end and you were right when you said every story needs drama. Excellent story!
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 11 . 10/11/2011
awww:) So sweet! I love it! is it really over? it is not marked as Complete.
shamrocks51 chapter 11 . 8/20/2010
I love this story so much. it would be awesome if U wrote a contination
rtlnord chapter 10 . 8/3/2010
Loooooooooooooooooove it! :-)
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 7/19/2010
Loved this epic story. I love happy endings and I am a true romantic at heart. Is there a sequel?
StepFurther chapter 11 . 7/15/2010
AW! i really LOVED the end! so sweet and so romantic! i LOVE your fics, sweetheart! this one was really amazing! i'm waiting for the next one!
Rugbygirrl chapter 11 . 7/13/2010
Awesome ending:) I love that Ria knew!

And I can't stop watching that promo! Especially 'V'!
LolaRedMuse chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
looooving it!
iluvcheer27 chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
loved the ending.. there needs needs needs to be more tho! i love them too much! plus i love your story telling style! please pleas please write more!
iluvcheer27 chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
omg i luv this soo much!
Serenechemnerd chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
An absolutly wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Thank-you for sharing it with us!

PS Where would one find this A-Z promo you speak of? I've looked for it and seem to be blind or something :-)
Tomellie chapter 11 . 7/12/2010
Aww adorable. I have really enjoyed this story and thanks for a sweet ending.
analiesa1013 chapter 11 . 7/11/2010
I don't think you could have had a better ending,it was perfect :D now you got me wanting to go see the A-Z promo,again(with you last comment) this time in slow-mo,again :)