Reviews for A Present For Rogerson
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
That was so sweet and beautiful. I loved it. It was wonderful. Totallyv Sarah Dessen style. I could imagine that in the book. If you liked that one you'll probably like Lock and Key. Did you read that one? That was a great fan fiction. Will you consider writing one for Lock and Key.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I love that! So sweet! You really captured the emotion. You are an awesome writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Pleasee post the next chapter! (:
The Musing Airhead chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
This piece is beautiful and so sad. What really made me want to beat myself up was the date of her birth and death. At first, I thought it was a phone number for him to call her (Caitlin), but then I noticed that it was a number over and it meant that she died. I feel so dumb right now... Well, like I said, this was beautiful and very touching. Thank you for it.
WildFireBurnsTheForest chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You made me cry... this was sooo SAD! T.T
Megan-Winter chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
love this story, although after reading it, Im crying. I prefer this ending to the books. you have talent, keep it up!
The Queen of Pixies chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
:( sad but really good. :D :/
NatalieWeasley chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Thats amazing, really sad, but amazing. good job!
Bio baby chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh My Gosh! i LOVE you're ending :)
Caroline chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Wow. I absolutly loved it. It was short but stunning at the end. I wonder what would the other fans of this book would think about this ending. Like i said I love it!
Mystery chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Man i am crying this is really nice

you should write a book, your really good
schatzi.mhmm chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
ohmygod! did caitlin commit suicide or something? please, tell me what you were thinking as you wrote that, because i'm SO curious, im dying!
MidnightRose24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
:O That was really good! Haha
mimi chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
this was relly good but i would love it, and im sure others would to, if you made a different story with Rogerson and Caitlin but give it a happy ending. do something more wild, more creative, more dramatic! judging from this one-shot, you could make an excellent story! write again soon!there just isnt enough love out there for Caitlin and Rogerson! i would love it if they got back together. that could stir up the drama.
swagkasa chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwww! This was very sad and well made! Such beautiful writing! Extraordinary! It was very bitterweet! well done! ;)