Reviews for Catalyst
penprofiler chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I am such a sucker for France angst, it's unbelievable. Awesome story as always. :)

P.S. Based on the christmas comment, I'm going to assume that this is set during the First World War.
Cocoaflower chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
D: Me so sad now...
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I loved this fic. But what time period is t? World War II?
You're such a wonderful author xD
SylverX chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
That truly grabbed at my heartstrings and yanked hard. I'm not one for too much angst...but in this case, it was just perfect. The small issue I might have with it is that I'm not quite sure if it is during WWI or WWII - it gives me the impression of being WWII, seeing as France had been taken over and was in a much worse state. It also mentioned him swimming across the channel, which gives me that impression of WWII-istic times as well. In any case, the emotion spoke volumes from the perspective of a man watching his elder fall to tears, and I think that is simply amazing work. :) Great job!
Keidus chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
WW1 western front, many soldiers joined up in both Britain and France as it was said to end before christmas. Too bad it didn't. Love this fic and all your work :)
Keidus chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Hn. WWI? "It'll all be over by Christmas" is a line I've seen in a lot of WWI novels. *Shrugs*
candy4yourEYEZ chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
;_; I feel so bad for Francis... Poor, poor Francis.

But Arthur's there to comfort him! yay!

But still... *sniffs* poor Francis
slack-jawed cheese hugger chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
with looking, there come consequences.

indeed, there are things which one must pay dearly to see:

last sunsets,

the tears of a lover,

the end of an age,

the truth...

but then there are some times

when looking

and seeing it

there, reflected

[in their eyes]

[in the glass of the window]

[in the too-still waters]

is a punishment all its own.
just another fma fan chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I'm not one to cry at a fanfic, but I'm really tearing up... It was that line of England's that got me. Everything came together there; "It'll be all over by Christmas."
Marcela chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I'm crying. I just can't stop crying.
demonlifehealer chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was sad! I was crying all through this! What an emotional fic!
Lilanac chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
So, so terrible. Dear Francis. What an awfully wonderful story this is.
GameStarYusei chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is so beautiful. It's about France during WWII, right? xD

If not, sorry. Please tell me what it is. But in any case, really good story. Made me sad...
Soot chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
you write the best francis/arthur stories!