Reviews for Balancing Debts
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 10/16
So, "C&C would be welcome"; I'll offer you some C&C then, PLEASE FINISH THIS! If you do, I may be persuaded to write something longer, and/or more appreciative...
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 9/20
Oh $#! !
happylady chapter 5 . 8/15
I loved Hermione taking down Ginny. Sweet. But why a evil cliffy?
Until next time
Gloria
ctc1000 chapter 5 . 8/15
Nice takedown of Ginny. This is how I imagine her - Molly Weasley unhinged - and that is saying a lot. Ginny Weasley was a non character in the books but when she appeared she always seemed self centered and shallow. The use of Imperius spells and the potential for long lasting psychological damage was never explored in Rowling because it would be so incredibly dark. Imperius mixed with memory charms would be horrible.

I look forward to Harry's secret plan - good to see he too can be vengeful. I am also thinking anybody who conspired against Harry and Hermione deserve a long time in hell.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 8/15
another excellent update
pawsrule chapter 5 . 8/14
So glad you updated! Great chapter.
alix33 chapter 5 . 8/14
Yay! for the snatchers having caught Ron Weasley.
“Prefects’ Bathroom”, not ‘Prefect’s Bathroom”.
Yay! for Hermione head butting Ginny.
Double yay! for Ginny then tripping and knocking herself unconscious.
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 8/14
Wow! Talk about a cliffy! Excellent story so far.
Thanks for writing.
Beyondthesea16 chapter 5 . 8/14
omg is that the mother of the previous basilisk or maybe the baby of it, waiting for more
Cateagle chapter 5 . 8/14
Oh, a nice chapter as they start to get recompense on those who have wronged them. I have to wonder if there are one or more basilisks still there and what else may be there in the chamber. It would be amusing if the basilisk was severely incapacitated by Harry's strike, but over the ensuing four plus years recovered, now released from Tom's control, and is there for them. Somehow, I don't think Ginny, even enhanced by Tom, would be able to control the basilisk again.

This reader will very definitely be looking forward to the next chapter of this story.
Desires of Autumn Leaves chapter 5 . 8/14
Why do I feel there's another basilisk in there?

Nicely written, though Hermione's anger at the start caught me with surprise (I know what a bad ass she is, but still) but then, it all literally made sense. Ron is not for Hermione.
Plus, all the theories and explanations - the Horcrux and the Wizarding Debt - was very well explained, and it all made a lot of sense. Cool brain dude!

So plz Update soon!
dennisud chapter 5 . 8/14
Nice to see this continue, though fairly 2-dimensional villains it's still a satisfying read so far. Will they get more true friends to help them(Neville, Luna, Susan, etc...)
kimbclar chapter 5 . 8/14
Great chapter!
wookie100 chapter 4 . 8/14
This is really about chapter 5: but Ginny is one tough antagonist... being able to talk normally although she had just bitten through her tongue. I guess that means she cant use parseltongue as well?
wookie100 chapter 5 . 8/14
Ohhh you are so evil. I just happen to come across 'The Warren' and really enjoyed what I've been reading there, then this came up and quickly got through it. It is a great story to supplant DH and I cant believe there are TWO Basilisks without both Ginny or Tom try to utilize them in the last couple years. Especially the Deatheater invasion end of 6th year? Cant wait for the next chapter