Reviews for Balancing Debts
obliviated fan chapter 5 . 1/12
So, where's the happy ending? :P

Following so I know when you finish it.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 5 . 12/8/2017
I am loving the vindictive Weasleys (though please let the Twins still be on the level). And the treatment of them as well.

This is a fantastic fic and I am loving it so much. Please post another chapter soon.
tyrannicpuppy chapter 2 . 12/8/2017
Boom! Love it. Hermione should end fights with Ron like that more often.

Still can't believe he thinks of here as an uppity mudblood but as long as she ends up with Harry I can live with it.

Hope he encounters them again so that we can enjoy more of this glorious punishment.
Ben chapter 5 . 12/4/2017
Oooh snap! Cliffie! More. MOORE! Yes, you must write more. (Ok. Seriously though. Write. More. Please)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
This is how I feel when a good author leaves a cliff hanger at the end of a book “ I hate them” this is how I feel right now “ I. HATE. YOU. No offense
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2017
Nice logical reasons for Harry’s scar to be a Horcrux
Guest chapter 2 . 10/30/2017
I wouldn’t be surprised if Ron could speak parsel tounge right know he’s probably worse than Snape right now

PS when does Harry face Voldemort a 5th time I mean there’s once when he was a baby first year second year fourth year and then the next time is when he kills Voldemort for the last time
Noble Korhedron chapter 5 . 10/16/2017
So, "C&C would be welcome"; I'll offer you some C&C then, PLEASE FINISH THIS! If you do, I may be persuaded to write something longer, and/or more appreciative...
Daniel6 chapter 5 . 9/20/2017
Oh $#! !
happylady chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
I loved Hermione taking down Ginny. Sweet. But why a evil cliffy?
Until next time
Gloria
ctc1000 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Nice takedown of Ginny. This is how I imagine her - Molly Weasley unhinged - and that is saying a lot. Ginny Weasley was a non character in the books but when she appeared she always seemed self centered and shallow. The use of Imperius spells and the potential for long lasting psychological damage was never explored in Rowling because it would be so incredibly dark. Imperius mixed with memory charms would be horrible.

I look forward to Harry's secret plan - good to see he too can be vengeful. I am also thinking anybody who conspired against Harry and Hermione deserve a long time in hell.
starboy454 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
another excellent update
pawsrule chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
So glad you updated! Great chapter.
alix33 chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
Yay! for the snatchers having caught Ron Weasley.
“Prefects’ Bathroom”, not ‘Prefect’s Bathroom”.
Yay! for Hermione head butting Ginny.
Double yay! for Ginny then tripping and knocking herself unconscious.
Mmars69 chapter 5 . 8/14/2017
Wow! Talk about a cliffy! Excellent story so far.
Thanks for writing.