Reviews for The Promise of a New Dawn
Hawk Raven chapter 24 . 3/4
For this story, I have infinite patience.
Please restart your story. I want to find out what happens next!
crafter43 chapter 24 . 2/25
I am so hoping that you will find the time soon to continue this most excellent story, and I truly hope that you have only paused in writing due to the many needs of real life. I very much enjoy the interaction of the elves with Ellas, and I like that you have portrayed him as a regular elf though I figure that your plan is for him to have magic at some point in the story's plot. And I would love to see the development between Ellas and Glorfindal with the realization that Glorfindal has just made.
Mama May-Eye chapter 23 . 2/22
I love when they find out bits and pieces of Harry's previous home life. So dramatic. :)

Please update whenever.
SynthesisSurge chapter 24 . 2/20
It's been almost one and a half years since you updated, but I'm still hoping it isn't abandoned. The story is so good. Please update? :p

Synthesis
LadyLynn24 chapter 24 . 2/4
I love this story please write more.
Chaos Zombie chapter 24 . 2/2
I just reread this story again for the thousandth time. Still love it! As always, I look forward to the next update.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 24 . 2/2
Boom! I'm glad Glorfindal put those pieces together! I'm excited to read more of this!
NabikiB chapter 23 . 1/25
Sentence structure and correct use of colons and semi-colons.

This rule of punctuation is very simple, you capitalize the first word after a colon, but not after a semi-colon. Let me demonstrate with the last line, where a colon was used incorrectly.

One thing Glorfindel did know: In all likelihood, he would not approve of the answers.

One thing Glorfindel did know; in all likelihood, he would not approve of the answers.

Due to the structure of the preceding paragraph, the second sample would be the one which is grammatically correct.
w-i-n-d-w-a-r-d-420 chapter 20 . 1/12
Ellas also means her in Spanish
crimson hearts chapter 24 . 1/12
I cant wait to read more. It seems glorfindal is close to figuring it out and ibhope he does soon.
gabstergirl chapter 24 . 1/11
*wheeze* oh god this story is so perfect and i noticed you have updated since 2013. i HAVE to know what happens next, please update! ill love you forever! 3
shunshu chapter 24 . 1/8
hola! me encanto esta muy buena la historia espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
mangoluvva chapter 24 . 1/7
I love this story! It's fantastic. Keep up the great work and amazing character building.
Skippy chapter 1 . 1/6
Looks like Harry might need some therapy to get over all that shock n horror lol :P
1,791 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »