Reviews for The Promise of a New Dawn
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 24 . 8h
Oh glorfindel
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 22 . 8h
I also enjoyed his time with the rangers
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 20 . 8h
Ah, seriously my heart, too cute
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 17 . 8h
So cute!
MushroomGloomCorner chapter 11 . 9h
Awwwwww so cute
Anon chapter 7 . 1/2
Years too late but better late then never.. great story but the cliche start is over used and it almost ruined the story. Be original, be different, just because others use the same starting plot doesn’t mean you should..
yukixyuri13 chapter 25 . 12/10/2020
I love this. And even though its been awhile I hope you haven't given up on this story. I look forward to the rest.
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 25 . 12/8/2020
Aaah, how I like this story so much! Dear Ellas, keep it strong my friend. Don't lose strength. Hope to hear from you again someday...
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2020
Wait, what does Glorfindel think happened to Harry and did something happen to him as well?
I love Harry and his seashell. Please have more of that!
sohrabsadafi.eco chapter 25 . 11/11/2020
there is only one question: is harry a magical elf, or he lost his magic?
PurplePlumPie chapter 25 . 10/6/2020
Hey, I really like how you took the "cliché" and made it your own. It is such a sweet story and I really want to read more of it.
Stalking your profil I saw that you said you didn't abandoned this fic? Is there still hope? I hope you continue someday
Ebenbild chapter 24 . 10/4/2020
I have to admit, I when Harry described his past to Glorfindel, I wondered when Glorfindel would get a clue. I also have to say, I think that Glorfindel might have a bit more success with Harry if he'd tell a story to him instead of humming. A story of a warrior, dying and being reborn... like a child-friendly version of his own life. Might even help to settle Harry a bit more when he finds out he *isn't* the only one, I think. ;-)
Also: I remember being told once that a child isn't an 'it'. A child is either he, she or they. So, this is me, telling you what I've been told before - you know, passing the wisdom on and all that. ;-)
I hope you'll get back to this story one day and finish it. I love a lot of your other stories as well (I adore your Hallowe'en stories as well as Loyalty and 'Not as Grimm...', nevertheless, I still hope for an ending for this one as well.
Stay healthy. Best wishes
Ebenbild
Guest chapter 25 . 9/27/2020
I really love this story! I’ve read it about three times now and I know it’s been like four years or so since you last updated but if you have any motivation to write another chapter then I’d love to read it! I’m excited at the idea of Glorfindel and Harry finally bonding over their similar experiences. Thanks for all your hard work on this story!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/22/2020
Are you dead? :(
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 25 . 9/7/2020
I was booked by the story but then...I hope this gets updated for future readers.
2,145 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »