Reviews for The Promise of a New Dawn
AriMarshmellow chapter 24 . 11/18
I really love this story!
I hope you will write the next chapter soon :D
I'm so happy u said u wouldnt abandon it!
There are already so many great storys that never finished!
Have a nice day~
It's okay this story is worth the wait so don't worry about us, we'll still be here when it's ready! :-D
Amu4ever chapter 24 . 11/7
"Any time soon" over yet? :D (Refering to your AN in this chapter)
Amu4ever chapter 20 . 11/7
Hmm...I was wondering, why didn't you include Harry talking to snakes? I mean you stated, that he can do, why not let him do it here?

After all he does understand them. And wouldn't the reaction of the elves seing their chare talking to a snake be too funny?
Amu4ever chapter 15 . 11/6
What about the scar on his hand? You said you were compilant with the storyline at least up till the last two books.

So, why haven't they seen "I must not tell lies" or any of his other scars for that matter? I mean he got one from the basilik bite and that was in second year.

And "I must not tell lies" was fifth year. Don't know, if he got a scar from the triwizarding touranment...
Amu4ever chapter 14 . 11/6
Hmm...kinda hoped they had get attacked. Well, can't be helped...
Amu4ever chapter 12 . 11/6
Ohh...would be interesting, if they were attacked. I mean the elfs reaction to a hurt elfling would be interesting..., but I guess it's the elfes big entrence :D

Though that's also interesting.
Amu4ever chapter 9 . 11/6
I really like it, that you let humans find Harry. It makes for an interesting twist :)
Amu4ever chapter 2 . 11/6
Ohhh! How interesting :)

I think you made a very good connection between the two fandoms. Lily always did remind me of a female elf, though more in the irish way :3
Bobmin356 chapter 18 . 10/3
The problem with this tale is the chapters are so incredibly tiny and so little happens in each one. How much longer are you going to drag out "Little one" as a name?
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 24 . 9/29
Please continue this. It is a wonderful work with many unanswered questions and many happy introductions to look forward to. I really want him to meet the fellowship and watch Arwen go nuts over the little cutie.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 9/29
I love it when you slip in smidgens of adorable, like Aragorn playing dragon and the table adventure.
ironhair chapter 2 . 9/17
Sorry for being discouraging in my earlier reviews. Appreciate ur efforts in writing and sharing the fix with others.
ironhair chapter 24 . 9/17
Should have only followed, not favourited this story.
ironhair chapter 23 . 9/17
Slightly better... Some one is wondering and coming to some idea.
1,850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »