Reviews for The Promise of a New Dawn
pheonix-hallows chapter 24 . 1/28/2014
Hi. I have read this story so many times! It is very well written. I hope it is not abandoned yet. Just on the cusp of Glorfindal figuring out Ellas' secret. Please continue writting.
katelaina1717 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Loving it please continue
Canta009 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Mewoo27 chapter 24 . 1/26/2014
Did you know that this here story is THE most popular Harry Potter, Lord of The Rings cross?
Well it certainly has the most favourites.
I can't wait for an update! Now that Glorfy has figured it out, will he discover some of Harry's past? That is what I want to know.
Also, Elf-Harry is just TOOOO CUTE.
rmiser1994 chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
I've just found this story and have enjoyed reading what you have written so far! Keep up the good writing! Wonder when he will spill more secrets? (by accident?) .
Guest chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
Alas! I seem to have come to the end! And it was ever so dramatic! How could you leave it in such a place? And for six months, no less! Please, dear author, I pray thee! Let it not lie here, abandoned. Hold fast to your oath, and continue the tale! Do not let poor Harry/Ellas and Glorfindel linger in their angst.
Kittens Kat chapter 24 . 1/23/2014
THIS IS SUCH A SWEET AND ENDEARING STORY THAT IT HAS GENTLY SNUGGLED INTO MY HEART! I CAN NOT WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATE! THANK YOU!
Kittens Kat chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTERS! THE FIRST IS WHEN HE WAS GIVEN THE SHIRT AND CLOAK! TOO SWEET! THANK YOU!
CrystallineX chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
so curious!
Anime Is Awesome chapter 24 . 1/17/2014
Okay that was great and don't worry I can wait it is good through and cannot wait to see what Glorifindel will do to see about his theory and how he will try and find out what the Efling has been threw. Through I wonder what he will find and what Elrond and Estel will handle it!

Great job and I will talk to you when you again so see then thanks for the good read!
Liam7801 chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
To me it sounds a bit like Glorfindel went through the same experience as Harry/Ellas.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/13/2014
I have an Idea, maybe you could have harry drop a Glass or something and then try to pick up the shards?
MyWeirdoEyes chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
I like this story. It's the first time I read a crossover of HP and Lord of the ring actually. It pleasantly surprised me.
Madame Sera chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
I'm really liking your story so far x I can't believe I hadn't found it earlier! xx anyway... I was wondering is arwen going to be in this story? She seems like a good 'mother' figure for Harry x and you know for when the elves found out about his past what about Galadreil? I mean she could have heard about Harry and come yo meet him and because of her power she could see his past and all that x anyway really good story update SOON!
EmptySurface chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
Wow... THAT surely made me curious! What is it that Glorfindel have experienced? Did he make the correct conclusion? Or will he misunderstand; I feel a bit sorry for Harry if he has, as it will be difficult to explain...

Hm... I look forward to the next chapter! :) I hope you update soon, and hasn't abandoned this story.
1,821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »