Reviews for The Promise of a New Dawn
lorio chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
Well, this was an enjoyable read. I hope you continue the story!
Helvetica Black chapter 24 . 3/26/2015
You must continue this!
emmalilly21 chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
KNEW there was something off about Glorfindel! KNEW IT!
Grimnarin chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
I'm putting my review for the whole story here.
This is very well written. I really like how Harry/Ellas is with everyone else. Unlike the many other stories I have read, where the war happens and then Harry is utterly destroyed, this one is similar, yet different. Harry is hurt, but its actually realistic. That's where the similarities basically stop. This story has real depth to it. It has layers that make me want to read more. I can't help but relate with Harry. Especially with the chapter where Harry asks Aragorn about all of the staring. Harry isn't the only one that is easy to relate to though. I also can't help but relate to the elves. Especially with how much it must pain them to see how timid and distant Harry is from mostly everyone. All in all, I've really enjoyed this fine read. I do very much hope you continue writing on this story.
fluffyspid3r chapter 24 . 3/13/2015
And by patience of an elf, you mean a 1000 years of waiting? *prepares for a 1000 years by gathering all the ramen* All righty, if that's what you want.
fluffyspid3r chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
It was like Toilken couldn't pick a name and just slipped all the cool names he thought of in there.
fluffyspid3r chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
So, does he have his world magic or not? Since he was born of Lily and James and their magic, wouldn't it make sense for him to keep it?
Also, the whole wand thing, why is it necessary? I mean really, magic children spend their childhood preforming magic at will (like Lily and the flowers) yet the second they get to school, everyone tells them they can't. I call bull. Just believe you can and bam, you f***ing can. (Sorry, it irritates me when a wand is always required for magic.) [I don't mean to rant at you, but I have no friends, and your writing makes you seem like a suitable substitute.] Speaking of which, I LOVE THIS.
fluffyspid3r chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Mapping, the Rangers could be mapping. Dunnere is taking up the mantel of being the map maker, and was to inexperienced to travel alone.
IronScript chapter 24 . 3/4/2015
For this story, I have infinite patience.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
Please restart your story. I want to find out what happens next!
crafter43 chapter 24 . 2/25/2015
I am so hoping that you will find the time soon to continue this most excellent story, and I truly hope that you have only paused in writing due to the many needs of real life. I very much enjoy the interaction of the elves with Ellas, and I like that you have portrayed him as a regular elf though I figure that your plan is for him to have magic at some point in the story's plot. And I would love to see the development between Ellas and Glorfindal with the realization that Glorfindal has just made.
Mama May-Eye chapter 23 . 2/22/2015
I love when they find out bits and pieces of Harry's previous home life. So dramatic. :)

Please update whenever.
Titannessa chapter 24 . 2/20/2015
It's been almost one and a half years since you updated, but I'm still hoping it isn't abandoned. The story is so good. Please update? :p

Synthesis
LadyLynn24 chapter 24 . 2/4/2015
I love this story please write more.
Chaos Zombie chapter 24 . 2/2/2015
I just reread this story again for the thousandth time. Still love it! As always, I look forward to the next update.
1,949 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »