Reviews for Her best friend's fault
paz chapter 25 . 8/27
Perfect and excellent
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I think I only have two legitimate problems with your story; first, phrasing seems, at times, a tad awkward. Maybe it's too direct with the reader, or something else, I don't know. And secondly, your excessive use of holding for emphasis, is annoying, and unnecessary. I mean, make your points with captivating literature and grammar, not blatant bolding that belongs in a scrap draft of the chapter. And I am sorry if I sound too critical and incorrect by the way. So peace and good writing, mate.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 26 . 5/13/2014
Great! :)
MoZuher chapter 25 . 1/31/2013
Great story
MoZuher chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I went back and looked at the other chapters and realized you were using bollywood songs, thats pretty cool
MoZuher chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
In answer to your Question about your keyboard, I am legally blind so I kind of had the same problem, I don't remember the exact name but I got these stickers that went on top of the keys that were much easier to read, I am pretty sure you can find them in just about any catalog for visually imp pared people or maybe on , hope it helps
MoZuher chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
I love the part where Lee tries to explain alex's painting, I was practically rolling on the floor laughing
MoZuher chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I thought the icecream lightsaber part was pretty funny
MoZuher chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I really like your writing style
roganjalex chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
anon chapter 16 . 8/2/2011
I'm now re-reading this fic and this line had me laughing:

"I am not dating Zeke! Alex, gross! He's my brother."

Justin's immediate reaction is to be grossed out by the thought of his non-blood brother & him together, but not at the prospect of him and Alex. xD
xxiceblossomxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Omg I really love this story! You did a great job on this!
Bre CC chapter 25 . 6/22/2011
i love this story! couldnt look away!:)
Igfry chapter 12 . 1/7/2011
LOL Angel Sactuary.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
Yes finally! Lol. And yea, it's goin to angsty isn't it? And oh noooooo! Seriously! You're not gonna be writing anymore jalex in just a mere 4 days! :'(