Reviews for Life in the Fast Lane
NeonCity86 chapter 5 . 1/30/2011
dude so good please update. original au idea
Ptitange99 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I know I'm a stalker ! Anyway ... please, update soon ?
Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
where is the next chapter u promise for august? plz update
Ptitange99 chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
Pfiu, I don't care if you have two reviews from me in a row ! I don't care if I have to go back to chapter 3 to be able to do so (as I've already reviewed chapter 4 and 5) ! I don't care if I have to buy a plane ticket to the US to drag your butt in front of your computer to write chapter 6 ! I don't care if I have to do a hunger strike until I get the new chapter ! I don't care if I have to stay hooked in front of my computer 24/7 to be sure not to miss it !

But please, spare me all this :D

I really don't understand why you don't have more readers or reviews, this fic is HUGE ! I'm totally hooked (as you can see ...) and getting totally ridiculous !

...

S

'

!

Ptitange99 chapter 5 . 8/19/2010
Hey there anthrodia !

I'm sorry I couldn't review this chapter earlier, I was abroad for a month and totally delighted to read this chap.

Girl, you really have talent and this fic is fabulous ! I wish you'd update it more often and I know sometimes it's just impossible to do so (as you've said : holidays, exams, family matters, ...). But PLEAAAAAAASE, don't you think we deserved a chapter ? It's been a month :D.

I'm sorry I'm so impatient but this fic is totally worth it !

Hoping to read a new chapter soon :)

Lara
anon chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
1. fantastic writing. incredible use of details.

2. cool concept. i really like how you've incorporated details from the show-(very beginning in the end-esq)-but at the same time, it's very clearly your own story.

3. club name suggestion: tiger's eye?
Hotforteacher3 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Um um um... So turned on I'm having trouble forming coherent words. And I'm a real talky fucker. DAMN.
Ptitange99 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Wow ... to be sincere, usually I don't like AU fics. This fic, however, is one of the best I've ever read, and there is only 4 chapters !

You've thought about all the details, everything is perfectly embedded into something else ! You're an excellent writer, I really wish you'd update more often ! This is really a breathtaking fic ! Please go on :)
SSHGAddict chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
This chapter was really hot. I cannot even begin to imagine how hot it's going to be when they finally have sex. I am so looking for to that. I love how detailed you are. I totally have a good picture of the casino and how everyone looks. Looking forward to the next chapter. :D
aadams00 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
That last line did me in on the hotness factor! Loved it!
boothandbones4ever chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I love the story so far, it is fantastic. :D
CharmingKelsey16 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
Oh you creul creul girl for leaving it there! This is so good! I can't get over how well you write. The details just make this story incredible. I can't wait for more TR action!
meclone2 chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
The story's blue-hot, not red-hot! I'm almost afraid to continue following it in bits and parts, I don't think I will survive the angst and cliff-hangers.

Tell you what, anthrodia, would you be terribly offended if I took your story off my Story Alert? ;) Just PM me when you're all done with it, however may weeks/months it takes. So I can read the whole thing at a go.
aadams00 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I can't believe this story does not more reviews than it does. I just found this today and I can't wait for more! Tony and Roxie haven't actually met yet and they are scorching hot! I can't wait for their meeting and I hope for nothing but the best for them! More, please!
meclone2 chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
I always enjoy a well-written AU, and this one certainly qualifies as one. I read the lyrics as you suggested. I'm almost afraid to ask, and I hope I'm wrong, but it sounds like this story is going to be a tragedy? One of those, their love/lust/partnership/thing destroys both of them, kind-of a story?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed it isn't, because I don't like to think of B7B being a tragedy. That siad, I must stress, a very well-written AU, one I look forward to more updates of.

In case that wasn't clear: more soon please!