Reviews for Restart
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
I think the story is fine! If ou really think you need to rewrite it, then rewrite it, but keep this old one!
BoredOfHerHead chapter 6 . 2/22/2011
I loved this. It was beautiful. Sad...But sweet. I actually almost cried. T.T I loved it and you really should write the meeting chapter!
Lone Star Gazer15 chapter 5 . 7/7/2010
Love little England hes so cute! And this was a cute story too i enjoyed reading it!
Lilac prussian master chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
DO THE MEETING CHAPTER DO IT! XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Chelsiea34 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
I want you do that extra chapter. I want to know what happens at the meeting!
Kawaii Russia chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
PLEASE do that extra chapter! I love this story!
Soot chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
aww. that's the end? *pouts* i always love seeing an email in my inbox saying - "hey, blonde, update! hop to it! that author needs some love!" hahahaha. but yes, i just loved this story and you did it justice! thank you so much for writing it!
Soot chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
oh! yeah! update! that was so cute! spell 301 is one awesome spell!
The Great Harvester chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
It's a very lovely story,please try to update
Yiramy chapter 4 . 6/29/2010
It's a deep, complicated story, I like that. And..it so different than other stories I've read about countries being resurrected. You're doing well, keep it up like this! )
Soot chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
whoot! update! i think you're a jedi! and NO! SCHOOL! me to. damn homework. *pouts* anyway - i love and adore this story! each update just increases the lead weights on the anchar that already has me! can't wait for the next update!
la-mia-stella chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
Your writing style is good I do like it but the while dream sequence really confused me, it seemed as if you wanted to take one thought and merge it with another making i a bit hard to understand.

Other than that is was really good I cant wait to read more!
Soot chapter 2 . 6/27/2010
aww. i love this story and i love you for writing it! everyone makes typos. you, me, the world out yonda. if someone claims they don't they are clearly lying. my worst fear though is putting Arthur instead of Alfred or visa versa. that would just confuse everyone and prove to me i'm well and truly drowning in the deep end. but back to the review, this story is amazing. i wish i knew of a hetalia fiction competition so i could enter it! (no joke - if i find one i will!) absoluetly amazing. and little england is adorable as ever! he's some awesome kid!
Vermilion Skies -not logged in chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ah, intersting!

So I'm guessing England 'died' and got reborn again? o Looking forward to where you take this and keep up the good work :)
Soot chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I can't be hash on this story, its simply amazing! little England! Gosh! what happened to invoke riots and england to fade? Let me guess - the politics? hahahahaha. it takes a lot to make the english riot. i know. o we're more inclined to drink tea and queue! remember northern rock? but this story is simply and utterly amazing! oh please please update! i beg you. little england is so cute. awwww! again great job!