Reviews for Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Creepy good story of Sam's prom date disaster.
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Woh, wasn't expecting that
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Yay for Dean. I never he'd never do that, even if he did in the Djinn's alternative reality, but that was jerk Dean, not real Dean. Good story. Poor manipulated Sam.
twomom chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Cool story! I loved how you incorporated the whole prom date thing. I just finished up S5 so it was great reading this. Thanks!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Good fic. Felt so sorry for Sam in Season 5 when he found out all his 'friends' weren't what they seemed and he'd been manipulated by demons for most of his life. And so glad that you didn't have Dean sleep with Rachel, don't think he would ever really stoop that low and do the dirty on his little brother.
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Cool that you wrote another story! I have missed your stories :-(

Great idea for this one. I noticed the name was the same too. I am glad you did not let Dean sleep with her. As if she really had a shot!

Thanks for writing! I enjoyed reading it!

Kat
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Loved this so much! I hasn't realized she was the same date mentioned in WIAWSNB but that's pretty cool. Great fic as usual!
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I liked how you brought this to live, especially that you had Dean refuse the temptation and Sam witnessing it. Nice touch with the reasoning for why the demon had to die and how she only regretted not being able to serve her lord better. Thanks for letting me be part in another one of your little adventures. Hugs, Vonnie
Scifidiva chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Very imaginative sorta tag to 5.22! High School Demon!Rachel was very convincing - just not convincing enough! *g* Since this was not the Alt!Dean on WIAWSNB whose purpose was to be a complete jerk to successful younger brother Sam, the Real!Dean would tell "Rachel" to get bent before he would hit on or accept Sam's prom date's advances.
shmrck14 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Great story! I love that you took that one detail and created a full background for it but still stayed true to Sam and Dean. Now that we know how muc h influence the demons tried to have in Sam's life, I've made it my canon that Sam frustrated many of them!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
great
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Awesome plot exposition! :)
Floralia chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
‘if I can fit embarrassing you in my schedule, I'll be there’ – I enjoyed the relationship between the boys even now, knowing that Sam is so close to leaving.

I really love the end – Rachel getting called up to meet Sam as Lucifer and accepting her end. And I love that this version of Dean didn’t sleep with her, when demon Rachel had a lot more riding on it
Zyanya chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Great idea, it was awesome...Dean would never ever do something like that to Sam. I swear, I could picture everything that you wrote... until now I haven't noticed the "Rachel" in both episodes. I suppose that in What is and never should have been they both studied high school in Lawrence, but Rachel was a demon, sooooooooo she would follow them.

Thanks!
winsangel chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I love this - and I'm so glad Dean did the honorable thing and Sam is so lucky to have him as his big brother. Good job!