Reviews for Say it Again, Sam
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
This was lovely! Chrestomanci Winchesters wonderful!
Hidari chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Love it. I want moarrrr! What happens? How does this end? Anyway, I love your fics.
Hannah Hokasnon chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
Moooore. oh my gosh. chrestomanci in an FBI suit! oh jeez
Werewolf of Suburbia chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
You know I can think of another name for the list and I can't help but wonder what that meeting would be l
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
I really liked what you did here with this fic! Makes me wish there were more in this genre. u
Golden Mean chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I read this at AO3 a while back, but didn't review because I don't have an account. It's hilarious, and brings a smile to my face when I read it. Just about every line of dialogue Cas and Chrestomanci have is wonderful, and I also liked Sam's narration.
Bartlebead chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Any chance you might be continuing this? I loved it.

"Cas sounds shirty. And pompous.

The stranger can out-do him at both."

Perfect! :)
The Cocky Undead chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Great story!

Usually I try my best not to laugh out loud so that I won't attract my younger brother's attention and have him demand to know what I'm doing, but with your story I just couldn't help myself. I had to let the laughter out. Well done.
Lucillia chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That was great. I'm a fan of the Chrestomanci myself.
Pheonix Eternia chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
As a kid, every child eventually blows up a ballon only to let the air out as slooooowly as they can manage, resulting in a horrid squealing sound. You wouldn't think it possible, but a human mouth can make that very same sound when attempting somewhat desperately to keep one's laughter quiet.
Summer Sniper chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Oh, this is just BRILLIANT! I love it. I never even THOUGHT of a Chrestomanci/Supernatural crossover. Well done, you made me giggle in happiness.
Sameuspegasus chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
This is great. I love Diana Wynne Jones, and Supernatural is my absolute favourite. You crossed them over very well.