Reviews for Twenty Four Hours
Erilin-chan chapter 24 . 4/8
Three hours in the shower!? Cute set of drabbles, enjoyed to the last
Erilin-chan chapter 23 . 4/8
Cruel Vincent to keep silent and not letting her know she's 'won'!
Erilin-chan chapter 20 . 4/8
Memory roadtrips are great. Love Yuffie's 'it'll be a picnic but not'!
Erilin-chan chapter 10 . 4/8
I love email/ letter trail stories, they make for the best stories of randomness.
Erilin-chan chapter 6 . 4/8
Aww this one's really cute! I mean I'm not quite sure how tuts, snores and snorts can be cute, but I love that he's making a game out of it.
great gospel chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
This was brilliant. I love how you did such a thorough character study using only their hands. Well done.
great gospel chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
I really love the tone of this piece. It was beautifully written, and I adores that last line.
The White Camellia chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
My dentist's a woman.
Wolf-or-lion chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
That's Yuffie for ya! I love your writing style, and all these brief points in time with Yuffie and Vincent. They're all so different and catchy - you never know what to expect next.

I also like the way you can flow from sweet to dark to humorous to fluffy all within the space of four small chapters. Not many writers I've come across can manage that, but you do. And I have to say, it is FABULOUS.

I love this fic, and I'll be reading any and all of your fics with Vincent and Yuffie in them, because your take on them is excellent.
fhclause chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Did I tell you I love this piece of story? The last chapter was just fantastic. Just to show how different they are, yet tangled in one big, twisted web of life.
tinkerheck chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
"There is no medium, no moderate, no mediocre."

A wonderful finish! :)
fhclause chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
These two chapters are are just perfect. Keep up the good work!
SragonZ chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Big words are fun.

Hum~
Brightbird chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
This one is my favorite. Especially this:

"Eventually, the dreams of his comrades, and his own objectives, became a reality; and he found that the future he had secured, he did not want. All that time, he had really been fighting in some vain attempt to reclaim- or at least balance out- the past. But the past was somewhere he could never go, except in dreams."

Lovely. Sad. Haunting.
tinkerheck chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
so cool the way she can reduce him to a little boy in seconds.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »