Reviews for Twenty Four Hours
The White Camellia chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
My dentist's a woman.
Wolf-or-lion chapter 11 . 11/20/2011
That's Yuffie for ya! I love your writing style, and all these brief points in time with Yuffie and Vincent. They're all so different and catchy - you never know what to expect next.

I also like the way you can flow from sweet to dark to humorous to fluffy all within the space of four small chapters. Not many writers I've come across can manage that, but you do. And I have to say, it is FABULOUS.

I love this fic, and I'll be reading any and all of your fics with Vincent and Yuffie in them, because your take on them is excellent.
fhclause chapter 25 . 6/13/2011
Did I tell you I love this piece of story? The last chapter was just fantastic. Just to show how different they are, yet tangled in one big, twisted web of life.
tinkerheck chapter 24 . 6/12/2011
"There is no medium, no moderate, no mediocre."

A wonderful finish! :)
fhclause chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
These two chapters are are just perfect. Keep up the good work!
SragonZ chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Big words are fun.

Hum
Brightbird chapter 19 . 6/10/2011
This one is my favorite. Especially this:

"Eventually, the dreams of his comrades, and his own objectives, became a reality; and he found that the future he had secured, he did not want. All that time, he had really been fighting in some vain attempt to reclaim- or at least balance out- the past. But the past was somewhere he could never go, except in dreams."

Lovely. Sad. Haunting.
tinkerheck chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
so cool the way she can reduce him to a little boy in seconds.
tinkerheck chapter 21 . 6/10/2011
"dropping into seriousness like a pebble into a pond."

This is the kind of descriptive stuff I love about your version Yuffie. And she knows, by instinct it seems, exactly when to go *there*.
serenbach chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
I love the word lucubration. It is on my list of favourite words. Fun to say.

I love the idea of Vincent having withdrawl symptoms from not being hugged. He's such a dork, deep down! :)
artificial-ice chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
Oh, wow. Your stories are always so amazing. My favorites are 'Ardent' and 'Better'. Keep up the good work.
Anzer'ke chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
"Likewise, he had problems deciphering some of her jokes. Such as the time he'd asked her how she preferred her eggs in the morning, and she'd responded with a giggly 'unfertilised'. This had been the start of a day long quest involving a long string of local farmers and Yuffie going very hungry indeed."

You could have just put in this line and nothing else and I'd have thought it was epic.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
fhclause chapter 17 . 10/11/2010
Oh gosh...Vincent can be so naive...so cute...
serenbach chapter 18 . 10/10/2010
I love the idea of Vincent being whipped. I really like that Yuffie makes Vincent mad to make him better a bowling as well. That was really cute and funny. :)
Lethe Erisdottir chapter 16 . 10/8/2010
RE: Better

Came back to read this a few times.

Wow. Just, wow.